Dick Week 9

CeCiMom

*gasp* I think that Dani has the upper hand too! I think he is scared to death that she will reveal what he did to her as a child. She said she didn't talk to him 6 years of her life, She already said he used to "get up in her and her brother's faces" when she was a kid. She already said that "this disfunctional house is just like mine without the hitting", I wonder what else he did.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In defense of D/D's decission again

Mon 1:13 AM BBT After Eric came out and before Dick did, Jessica asked Eric if he thought Daniele had heard her in the bathroom when she said she'd nom D/D next week - setsuna

Eric said there was no way Daniele heard as they were whispering softly. Jess replies that Jameka reassured her that water was going and she wouldn't be heard over that but she's worried. Just as Eric is reassuring her further, Dick came out.

So, they got the jump on Little Jess and the weasel....First

Yeah, but even Zach (who would probably award game play pretty readily) doesn't think too highly of Dick, and seems to feel more pity and shame for Dick for not being able to control his behavior than he does respect. I think it would be hard to award the prize to someone that you just feel sorry and shame for.

One more example of Dick's bad gameplay, letting Zach tell him how to vote.

Good gameplay does not include pissing off the entire Jury with abusive language and betrayal. I don't understand how people can think that behavior can win the game? Unless they're put next to a complete waste of space (ie. Booger & Erika).

Dick is still awesome, and I can definately see him getting to the Final two. Whether he wins or not won't matter to me, because right now, he has defied the odds. His loud mouth and his older age put him at a clear disadvantage... yet he is still here. This guy has game, like it or not.

Dick's age may have put him at a disadvantage but being America*s sweetheart certainly helped him more than ANYTHING he came up with.

His stinky personality got houseguests wanting to take him to the end. At this point in the game they always try to get rid of the people that the jury likes. Zack wants to be at the end with Dick.

I say Dick and Daniele have played a really smart game.

Yup, you're right, America certainly has helped him.... along with him playing the other HG's despite his brutal attitude. How he hasn't been nominated every week is beyond me, and it isn't just America that is helping him there.

Archived