Dick Week 9

CeCiMom

You can't win playing week by week. You have to think of the longterm issues of the decisions that you make. Even if Eric decides not to vote on a personal level, here you have Dustin (Been Screwed Over, faced Dicks wrath), Amber (votes for "good" people aka Jess/Jam and maybe Dani if those two aren't in the finals) and Jen (Does anyone even think she'll vote for Dick or Dani?).

If they screw over one more person, they already lost the votes. They should destroy Eric/Jess in the competitions because they are already doing that.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree about Jameka but I think Jess is the better competitor so that's why I think Jess should go this week & Jameka next. Plus I think Jess would even beat Jameka in final 2 :grin2:

As to losing votes, I think D&D are hated by the jury so I don't think they should play based on Jury votes. I think they should play based on getting to final 2.

d/d's smartest move is to evict jess. then only d/d and eric would be able to go for hoh. that's good odds for them. jameka and eric would go up and backdoor zack if the veto is won. it will all go quick with the double eviction on thursday, but i see jess followed by jam going out the door.

as far as outside factors contributing to "bold" moves in the house. that's true for everyone. you can make excuses for every move made by every person. dick is still there and that's a testament to his game play. no one had to agree with eric on anything, especially with dicks abuse of everyone. they had weak game play and were led around by the nose.

Please tell me that Dick has a shred of integrity and will vote out Jameka and not Jessica. Just one drop will do.

There is no reason for him to vote out Jameka. Evicting Jessica is by far their smartest move. Every HG is there to win the game. It is different in the first week then when they are down to F5.

I love when people say that Dick hasn't made any bold moves...are you kidding.

When it looked like he was out after Dani got off the block, he went and cut the deal with Eric!

All the others would have crawled in bed and just waiting been till Thurs night.

Look at Jess now....she says she won't even campaign.

And what does Jameka do?

integrity has never been a part of BB ...it's a game...just like the bible shouldn't be a part of BB either....the game is lie and cheat your way to the top....not be love and roses...that gets you nowhere except labeled a floater...and they don't win....G A M E...it's not life

When it looked like he was out after Dani got off the block, he went and cut the deal with Eric!

Wasn't that only after Dustin was foolish enough to volunteer to go up on the block?

Dick just took advantage of a stupid move by someone else. He was toast if Dustin doesn't go up.

That's not Dick being smart that's the others being stupid and cocky.

You have to give Dick credit for making that deal. It was one of the LNC alliance that was on the block and Dick got them to turn against one of their own. Dustin had just saved Eric the week before.

i was under the impression that to be in the final 2 you had to get rid of everyone else in the house. (just sayin) soooo getting rid of people that are good at comps would be take priority over people that dont win comps or cant play in comps... and in the end, if you are sitting next to someone that is disliked just as much as you, then your chances of winning are the same as the other person on the block.

Does anyone believe Eric would have flipped if he didn't have the AP vote to cast?

that's where the season turned in their favor to my eyes.

No way would D/D still be there if that vote didn't have to be played.

Dick nor his daughter are master strategists, they just got lucky the voting public saved their butts.

If they vote Eric out this week my opinion would change, because I think that would give them the best shot to be final 2.

No way Jess wins an HoH and PoV to save herself, Eric is cunning and could maneuver one of them out if stays....not so much Jess.

You have to give Dick credit for making that deal. It was one of the LNC alliance that was on the block and Dick got them to turn against one of their own. Dustin had just saved Eric the week before.

Thank you Marty...Boy how people forget the facts

Yes, and it was Dani that let the weasel use the HoH to campaign in.

The fact is AP got this game to where it is. AP had to go with what he was told. AP knew that D&D were who America wanted to win.

D&D have just been the benificiary of AP.

Eric clued in and made a deal with Dick. Dick was desparate Eric wasn't. But Eric had to do what America told him. Eric would not have made that deal otherwise.

OK as far as this America vote goes. If they had voted out Eric out that week I would have enjoyed the game so much better. People could not say it was all America's doing whoever wins.

I just think that D&D were there to play the game and I think they would have played hard and still been there. I think they might have gotten Jessica on their team and with the 3 of them they would have kicked butt. Anything could have happened.

Bottom line is that D&D know the game well and have played the game hard to win.

Why would Eric be gone a long time ago? Last I checked, the American Public didn't have a say.

He wasn't saved due to circumstance, like Dick was.

Face the facts, Dick would be out if it weren't for AP.

Archived