Dick Week 9

CeCiMom

We have had a huge debate about that word and most agree it is valid , and I think it is very appropriate to describe ERIC .

He was such a needy SOB last nite .Can I touch you ? Jess said no :animated_rotfl: I will laugh to see him in despair because the word is not as vile as Eric and his character as a man is the real culprit .

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course I want ED or Daniele in the end. I am confused tho, I haven't really been here because of work, is dick just putting up a smoke screen to fool Eric and Jessica?

Also congrats Dep. I was a smoker for 40 some years and quit 6 years ago, cold turkey is the only way, and I feel fantastic, so when I see ED hacking and spitting it just reenforces my non smoking life. I was scared to death I would not be able to quit, but I broke each trigger one at a time, unfortunately, if I have a cocktail I still get the urge for that cig, but just don't light up, and I am not a self-righteous non smoker either, to each his own, keep it up :party_smilie:

Fat cat yes it is my understanding that ED is bluffing with saying Jameka is the target but that Jess is really going home . Jess knows he is playing her because she knows Dick's operatus morendi !

I too quick smoking after 2 times of quitting and do not drink near as much but I know what you mean about wanting a cig when drinking a scotch or cold beer :D;)

Thanks Arrowhead, I was thinking I had read it was Jess going then I read ED say to Jameka she was the one,even if Jess is sorta onto ED I guess it won't make any difference cause they have the power Zach, ED, and Dani. It will be interesting to see if they bs Jameka in any way after it is all over with and they had better win both HOH and veto next time, and the dbl eviction is looming, hope it does not throw their game off.

Oh and after I quit smoking, I sorta lost interest in my cocktails, guess the 2 go hand in hand, I still have wine when eating out and enjoy a good Marg, but 3 glasses of wine is my sorta limit or else I want to light up, crazy!! I am excited for thurs, might have to play hooky from work that night,lol

really i could have sworn they would be gone if not for AP and if not for Producer's manipulation.

Agreed.

Eric was put into the game to be manipulated by "America." He was liked when it was working out for D/D and disliked when their advantage in the house was threatened.

Eric was a little too sure of himself like some others in the house. Sort of like he knew he was protected from the start.

Funny thing on the feeds today:

Dick saying yoou can't get cocky "in this place" talking about Jase from season 5 and talk turns to season 5....

That's hysterical...calling the kettle black.

as i recall, eric pissed people off when he ignored them on the whole Kail voting and went after nick cause eric wanted to be the only guy flirting in the house. it had nothing to do with dick and daniele... and everything to do with totally going against america's vote.

for a few weeks there eric totally flaked on his tasks and that is where he went wrong. he got very cocky and very unlikable. (he wasnt too likable to begin with)

sure, as time went on, it was a bonus for D/D fans.. but it didnt start that way.

I still have not forgotten that vile comment Eric said about D&D having incest ,which was not a joke that changed how I looked at Eric and made me call him Rat boy. Also ,the OCD hatred towards Jen and the lack of class he showed towards her exit really revealed he is a piece of crap.

I much prefer the non-vile comments Dick uses. Especially the one about women get off on being slapped around. Not that it is "his thing" as he later clarified. For some reason just women seem to flock around him that "prefer" that treatment. He is America's sweetheart. Not Dani's though since she seems to cringe everytime he tries to force her into un-wanted hugs and brow beats her till she gives him what he wants. That bitchy little snot.

Yeah, Dick's a nice guy...when he said he wanted to f Jen in the a until she bled. Nice guy.

I know, it was just 'gameplay'.

Hey Dick, if you vote out Jess...YOU'RE A LIAR!!!

He loved saying that to people all season.

Now he's just another liar.

And they don't even have to go back on their word.

There's no reason for it.

If they boot Jess this week, I hope the Donatos do not win the grand prize.

apparently the HG have less of a problem that a lot of the viewers do regarding Dick and his antics.

most people wouldnt be so willing to carry on with someone that has truly treated them poorly.

same goes for Eric. look at what he did in the house.. look at that bashing he got from amber. by the next day, all was back to normal for eric and he ended up staying in the house.

I think you can deal w/a lot more when you're getting/playing for $$. I'm just guessing that's why because they have made it clear several times they don't want to be near that "Dick."

Good point fizzle. The Houseguests living with him have less of a problem with him then people on the outside watching. :animated_scratchchin:

I have never seen the HG act afraid of Dick. Jen shared a room with him until she left.

I also think Dani has the upper hand with Dick and not the other way around.

Keeping silent during a rampage is often a defense against an abuser. After working in a domestic violence unit at a court house I seen it time and time again. Doesn't always work though, when you do not address the abuser they may resort to other tactics like pouring tea on your head and bragging about it later :) The only thing that is keeping Dick in check is the cameras and the want of cash. Luckily he isn't as evil as Eric though.

What I am thinking is a lot of the ranting that Dick did was partly strategy. He made himself disliked by many house guests.

They pay off is that they all think it would be good to be with Dick in the F2.

mmmmmmmmmmm

Archived