Dick Week 9

CeCiMom

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, Wicked, you are completely right.

As far as black nail polish & the way he dresses, uhhhh...... there are MANY rockers older than him who do one or the other ......Steven Tyler, Tommy Lee (crap any rocker from the 80's!!), and so on. Do I like it? No. But I'm not going to judge him on it. That's the lifestyle he lives. So what.

Ah, fame okays it? In my book Tommy Lee's a loser. But I don't judge him on his outfit. And I'm sure the bartenders around the world appreciate your assessment of their job. You must've had one or two drinks spilled on you? Just saying.....

Sorry, I meant for "pathetic" and "low brow" as descriptive words for Dick. I've been a bartender long enough to know there are much better words to describe the profession.

my grandma got her ears peirced for the very first time at the age of 66...thinking she was hip :giggle: she also says dick has a nasty mouth but she is rooting for him to win. (she is now 75) but dont tell her she is old.. she will hurt you. ;)

Hey Dick might be the type to run in a buring building and save your life. He may do a lot of good work for charity. There might be a lot of good stuff we don't know about Dick.

just sayin....

I have a LOT of friends & acquaintances exactly like Dick...they are Great friends who can always be counted on...Dick is also a Rock promoter (on a small scale) in and around L.A. The only thing that puzzles me is the inordinate amount of Reality Shows that he has seen. My friends (like Dick) don't watch a lot of TV.

Dick reminds me of my ex..... opinionated, loves to debate (although he hasn't reached the level of my ex), always feels he's right, and adores his daughter more than anything. It's creepy how he reminds me so much of someone I extremely hate, yet I'm such a fan. And noooo, my ex looks NOTHING like Dick, except for being on the slim side.

Dick is great. I kept laughing when he kept talking about Janelle. And she flirted right back, it wasn't a one way street. Dick deserves to win this game...

Anyone else notice that he hasn't "lost it" since Jen left...... Go DICK!!!

Dick is pathetic. His comment in the DR about Eric's over confidence. Hey, Dickwad, eric is confident in YOU not letting him down...but that's your MO, you just let people down.

Archived