Dick Week 9

CeCiMom

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the mystery of Zach's sock--and I've been thinking about it all morning--is that it's yet another conspiracy, adding to the long and growing list of conspiracies goin' on.

But this one is big...

We may have discussed this already but I loved on Tuesday's show when Dick was mocking Danielle in the DR. "Does she not recognize the difference between what? and whaaaat?" Hilarious and priceless.

Definitely loved that. It was hilarious and true.

I remember Kent from one of the first few seasons running out of cigarettes because (he claimed) BB told him he could only bring so many cartons, but if he ran out they would give him more. Then when he did run out halfway through the show, they wouldn't give him more cigs, only patches.

If BB DID give Dick more cigs after Jen destroyed his, IMHO that's an unfair advantage as well - think about Dick WITHOUT cigs! <rofl>. (Did they give Jen a new pillowcase after Eric ruined hers? Prolly not). Personally, I don't think they should be allowed to smoke there, but that's just my druthers....<lol>

I thought in BB5 when Nakomis ran out of or was running low on smokes, she had to wait until she got HoH to get more.

I don't think they were limited on how many cartons they could bring, just how many suitcases. By the look of Dick's wardrobe, he only has about three pairs of pants, 5 shirts and the rest cigs. But then again, guys can pack like that...

I think when "Big Brother" tells them they can do something, or will do something, and then it turns out later they can't or won't, it's because a handler that doesn't know is the one that told them. In the case of Jen, I'm sure the conversation was more like "I don't see why you can't do it", and not telling her that she definitely could. If Jen thought about it, she would have noticed that it contradicts the handbook.

In the case of the smokes, that decision is the producer's, and nobody else's.

I also agree that everyone is there to win. There's no "conspiracy" among the houseguests.

I do believe there has been an effort by BB to stack the deck for Daniele. I don't think they actually thought that both Dick and Daniele would be in the house together at this point--I think they probably thought Dick would be voted out by now, because the idiots in the house would see how big a threat it is to leave a couple who are not enemies in the house. Plus, Dick is so abrasive to everyone when the game isn't going his way. BB is probably amazed that both Dick and Daniele are in the house.

However, they do give Daniele a boost, an extra leg up, every time they can. They've let a houseguest have a chance to write her a letter, after he left the house and has seen the feeds and knows about the AP twist. They even let him include comments about Zach. I know I get laughed at here (or worse) because I feel this way, but I do believe that they could have agreed on something simple -- not some big, elaborate plan-- to communicate. Maybe if he could get a letter to her, he would mention the houseguest she can most trust? It seems funny to me that Daniele could not STAND Zach, but after Nick wrote that note to her during her HOH, she became best buds with him, and demanded that Dick keep him when Dick wanted to vote him out.

And of course, seeing Janelle (who had just had dinner with Nick) and having Janelle tell her she loves her, she is taking up her crown as champ, she loves the bandana....BB should not have allowed that, and they shouldn't have allowed Janelle to sit and have a smoke with Dick. As careless as BB is about the integrity of the show, are we supposed to believe there wasn't a moment when Dick could have talked with Janelle during that time? Even a few words, like "Evict Eric?"

Laugh, bait, flame all you want--I have never believed a conspiracy theory before, but the show was run by different people before, without Showtime Too depending on ratings, before. They want Daniele to win, and they help her in lots of ways. Probably some we don't see in the DR. They probably help Eric, too, and they'd probably love to see the two of them in the final two.

Archived