Dick Week 9

CeCiMom

There is no way to convince some people that the show is not rigged. I think the AP might have changed the corse of the game. It could have helped Jameka and Zach more if America liked them. I think that they did not plan on AP staying this long in the game. I think they are ALL trying to win the game. It is all about the comps and POV's right now.

So if anyone wants to go to the end the better step up their game or Daniele will win because nobody else seems to be trying as hard as she is.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps they made Dick turn his back to the yard while smoking & Dani's back would have been turned while she loaded or unloaded the washer/dryer. On the feeds did they show D&D outside freely roaming the yard & looking at the competition setup?

i certainly dont blame this on dick... its bb's fault for allowing it to happen. i know in the past they have come over the speaker in whatever room he was in to tell dick when lockdowns would be over so he would know when he could smoke.... and they would do this when he wasnt even asking, he would just be sitting there doing nothing and they would be in a hush hush voice "hey dick, lockdown will be over in about 40 minutes" OR if they were planning a lockdown they would tell him "hey dick, we are going to have a lockdown, so if you want to smoke, now would be the time"

and what i find odd is that he had no problem not smoking all the other times they were on lockdown overnight and all day for live show.. so why would they now let him go outside? and .. why not put a tarp up... if they can put up all those props for comps.. they can put a tarp up.

But don't you find it odd that Dick is NOW allowed to go outside and smoke during lockdown, when the entire season he was forbidden? Now, when it's the big double eviction surprise?? With all of the work that they're doing, don't you think it would have been pretty easy to construct a little enclosed walk space to get to the W/D and Dick could puff away, without seeing what is going on.

It's either an unfair advantage, and I love BB and would hate for it to be the case, or just pure laziness.

However, it would be funny if they spent this amount of time building and it was justa simple Q&A. Kind of like the visitors. Lots of effort put into a nothing of a comp.

I didn't watch the feeds last nite after Showtime so i don't know the answer but are we sure D&D actually saw anything? All I heard was them speculating that the comp might be something with balls. I did not get the impression the talk was from anything they saw. I got the impression it was more speculation based on when past BB comps occurred. But as I said I could have missed something as I FF a bit thru After Dark because I found it boring :grin2:

last week they had a big tarp over the comp setup because later that night everyone was able to go outside and they thought it was a stage.. but they couldnt look under the tarp.

maybe that is what they did this time? put tarps over everything? so even if they went outside, they couldnt see nothing.

Don't some of you guys get it yet?

BB gets good ratings but not GREAT ones. BB is a solid money making CBS show but they are willing to do ANYTHING to get more media out there, more controversy and airtime on various talk shows to spread BB word of mouth. It is the main reason why so much was allowed to happen. It's why whenever there is controversy they advertise the hell out of it.

Bottom line is this. Dick and Danielle, father and daughter being in the finals of a reality show against each other is ratings GOLD. Not only that but it would be interesting to the non fan of BB. Dick and Danielle would get numerous talk show appearances because the thought a father and daughter would be in the final two of any reality show is pretty amazing and interesting to the non fan. It would get a lot of people interested in next season's BB even if they've never seen an episode.

THAT is why the producers seem to be pushing for D/D to get even the tiniest advantages. D/D final 2 is a goldmine for CBS and next season's potential viewership.

Yet another reason I don't consider this season legit.

I think at this point the game is for anyone to win. It is all about winning the comps. If Daniele has an edge then it is because she has been preparing for the game and is doing everything she can to win the game. I admire that.

Dani could very well go home tonight because anything can happen.

The game is not rigged. They are ALL there to try to win the prize.

(well I don't think Jess is because she drinks and lays in bed all day)

I think a Dick/ Eric would be a better CBS finale. The biggest blowhard in the history of BB against BB's concocted America*s Player. That way, even if Jen leaves sequester, they can still use the "America* the choice is yours" BS.

The only sticky part would be if Eric had to annouce AP twist, before the votes. On one hand people may be mad that he was a producer puppet, on the other hand, he did have to jump through more hoops, as his eviction choice could not be changed.

To me the term "rigged" doesn't mean a certain person will definitely win. Rigged to me means some HGs are given different treatment, NO MATTER HOW SLIGHT, that gives them some sort of advantage.

Hell, just the idea that a father and daughter who DID get together before BB started even though it was said they didn't has helped to rig the game.

If one football team is given a call here and there for a game, it doesn't seem like much at all, but those calls add up over the course of the season and can give quite a big advantage in the end.

Now, if you're going to tell me the producers are 100% unbiased, do not have preconceived wishes of who they want in the final 2 for ratings and haven't done anything in the DR or comps to "help it along" even the smallest bit, I'd say I'm quite shocked because we should all know by now this happens in reality shows. Especially BB

Francis, I don't think Eric will have to announce the AP twist before the vote. Wouldn't make sense.

Also, if Jen isn't in Sequester and won't be voting, there will be 6 to vote...so what would they do about a 3-3 tie?

Dick & Eric are also the final 2 I want . I am hoping after Jess leaves tonight that the target on Eric's back will grow smaller & D&D will realize he is the only one they can possible beat in F2. Oh well I guess we will know a lot more after tonight's show :grin2:

Also, if Jen isn't in Sequester and won't be voting, there will be 6 to vote...so what would they do about a 3-3 tie?

That's when CBS could bring out, "okay America*, eric isn't working for you now, you can vote on who you think should win". Can you imagine the robotic glee from Julietron if she got to say it?

When it gets to the final 3, they can tell us that jen is out of the jury and we get her vote.

With D&D evicting Jess, the magic moments of Dick and Eric cutting up are gone and I miss them. i thought the mimick task was so funny. when they're laughing together, it seems like the entire house has a big sigh of relief. I would love them to be in the F2 and just BS their way through. It would be funny to see them point to eachother and say, "well, he did it too..." to almost any question.

I think if Jen refuses to stay in sequester, and doesn't vote on the jury...they will make America have a vote. I think if Eric is in the F2, this will work, as America will still be "playing".

Funny how Jen might be the first evicted player to refuse jury duty, we happen to have America's Choice this year, and our AP player might be in the F2. Pretty good set up to allow America to vote.

Not that I believe in conspiracy theories or anything. ;-)

Don't some of you guys get it yet?

BB gets good ratings but not GREAT ones. BB is a solid money making CBS show but they are willing to do ANYTHING to get more media out there,

soooo dick was let outside to smoke.... so CBS could get great ratings???? :blink: ok... i get it now. it all makes sense.

But if Jen isn't, in fact, voting, the HG's need to know that, in terms of decisions they might make that involve jury votes.

In fact, they were TOLD a while ago that they would be informed if Jen wasn't in Sequester. And they were told they would be informed right away. So....I guess she's there??

I was gone most of the day yesterday and am packing for a weekend away today, but I will say this... We don't know what the BY looks like right now and it might be that they had up some kind of divider to keep anyone going out the backdoor from seeing what the BY looks like?

It's quite possible the Jen out of sequester story is just a rumor to spin the message boards into a frenzy. Wasn't there a big rumor sent out by a supposed CBS employee a few weeks back? Got the boards crazy, and it was nothing but lies...

Why would it matter if jen was voting or not? i didn't understand it then and I don't understand it now. They shouldn't be told that America is voting if jen isn't. Most of the HG's pretty much burned her vote and they should still worry about it.

The great part about jen leaving would be if BB allowed an online voter to ask the F2 the jury question. Kind of like what the Dem's did for the YouTube debate.

Archived