Dick Week 9

CeCiMom

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anything that Dick or Daniele does is wrong and is disgusting in some peoples eyes. There is nothing anyone can ever say that would change their minds. If Dick jumped in the pool and saved a drowning Jessica and brought her back to life then we would be called a molester of 21 year olds.

just sayin......

Jus sayin....Jen could do no right...if she didn't fight back she was stupid and if she fought back then she was wrong.

Eric was the bestest until the incest comment. The incest comment trumped every skank, ho, c-word, bleed to death, take this down your throat comment.

So, I can also say that in some eyes Sicko Dicko can do no wrong.

The door swings both ways, but there are those that want it to swing one way.

I never said anything about Jen and anything she did, until she started hitting at Dick... As far as Eric goes, I have never said he was more wrong than Dick... I did say to me the words he said were worse... I have lived through a wrongful accusation of incest with my brother... It's not a funny thing at all... What Dick said to Jen was never funny either... That's my opinion only, not asking anyone else to like it or agree with it...

I think that a lot of men older than Dick find 20 somethings hot. Look at all the older male actors married to women in their 20's. It's the nature of the male beast. Edited to add: My husband only watches this show to look at the Janelle's and Jen's. Dick as far as I know as never made an inappropriate move towards any of the girls. Nothing wrong with looking or fantasizing. Dick is male and not dead.

didn't janie pose for playboy( and it wasn't centerfold) a long time ago? i think she was much younger and a lot thinner...and maybe her boobs were still real? she looked so pretty last night.

Big Brother 6 "star" Janelle did a shoot for Playboy and was featured in the April/May 2005 Lingerie Special Edition under the name Elle Brenna. Brenna is her middle name.

Google is my friend. I can give you a link but do not know if it is aganist rules .Let me know . ;)

When did fashion police decide goth, certain tees, nail polish or anything related had an age limit? Boring people. I better not see you in a miniskirt over 21 then. pffffffftttttttttttttttt

generic sucks

So does the dullminded old age concept that older can't date or oogle younger. Hello, it's 2007. HUGE EYEROLL

Janelle's no prize but she made Dick happy. She could've flirted with Eric or Zach (let's hear your complaints against his black socks). But she wrinkled her eyes at Dick. He's happy. They won't have kids together. Next.................

Archived