Dick Week 9

CeCiMom

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't see the American public chasing Eric with torches burning. It'd be fun. But unlikely.

Anyone leftover in the BBH is there due to SHL. There's only one BB player in it's history that ever truelly mastered the game with actual thought. Dr Evil Will. He'll always wear that crown.

That never happened though. If that scenario played out we could have seen the result, but it didn't happen.

I agree but you said Dick would have been out if it were not for AP and I am saying Dick would have been out if Jen had put up Jess instead of Joe.In that case AP would have no bearing on the outcome.

Okay?

But what does that have to do with AP Saving Dick?

If you want to talk about how many times they could have evicted Dick, go back to the first week and count every week Dani wasn't HOH.

Same could be said for any of the ones left standing.

I was just proving your argument false .You said if it were not for AP Dick would be gone and I countered that it was Jen's stupidity because even though it did not occur the result would have been proof positive and have nothing to do with AP beacuse Jen would have had the votes to get rid of Dick had she put up Jess instead of Joe.

Like Jfletch said ''AP is only one vote''

But don't you think the vote is merely one way AP influences the eviction? I mean look at how much Eric has influenced the eviction of Nick, Amber and Jen? It wasn't just his vote

it was also him swaying the others to either nominate or vote out that person. And when America told him to evict Dustin over Dick that had a huge impact on the final outcome of

this year, otherwise Dick would be in sequester spitting.

with all the flip flopping and last minute change in votes.. nobody can be 100% certain how things would have turned out.

this is the game. people win POV's and use them on others. pawns thinking they are so comfy safe, end up voted out of the house... nobody knows what the future holds and that includes the fans as well as the HGs.

you cant state anything as Facts if it DID NOT happen to begin with. almost happening doesnt count. things change at the drop of a dime in that house, so until it actually happens... its not a fact. the chain of events could have all been different had 1 (just one) week was different. as well as any of us think we know how this game goes... nobody has any psychic abilities... well... as far as i know anyways.

with all the flip flopping and last minute change in votes.. nobody can be 100% certain how things would have turned out.

Then I say almost 100% sure Sweet Jess would have stayed over Dick when Jen made the stupid mistake of putting Joe up instead of Jess . Who do you think would have voted for Dick besides Danille that early in the game Dustin ? The dumbest mistake in the game that would have gotten Dick out. ;):D

Sounds like Dick is needing some serious "lovin" 62 days and it's finally gotten to him. :animated_rotfl:

Archived