Dick Week 9

CeCiMom

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every houseguest that is still in the game has their own game play that has kept them in the house. Some of the players play the game hard and some of them float. I like a HG that is bold and takes chances.

Yep, he's done nothing. Eric (America) has kept both Donato's in the game. But, I will say that until last week... as much as I don't like he,r Daniele has played a good game. But, if Eric hadn't kept her off the block... she'd been gone last week.

Well, lets see here... People have wanted him out since week 2 and he's still there, even when it was almost certain that he would go, he got Dustins alliance to side with him and vote out Dustin... He's been "rude and goes on these tiraides", but yet he's still there... He also isn't scared to make bold moves... In my book that makes a great player...

He's made no bold moves... Daniele did when she decided to back-door Eric. Dick hasn't stayed there because of himself but, because "America" has made it clear to Eric that they want everyone but, Dick on the block and so he's campaigned accordingly (except for Nick). So, giving Dick credit for Eric's deeds is wrong, imo. And, no I'm not an Eric fan but, give him his dues... he's kept America's favorite in the house.

He certainly likes the spotlight, being there can make him a target but also makes him someone that others can hide behind. I think that the reason he has stayed as long as he has is not because he is a great player but rather a combination of luck and a lack of other bold players.

IMO he has made bold moves, and week 2 had nothing to do with AP... I am more than willing to admit that Eric has "gotten" the point that "America" doesn't want Dick put up, but they also don't want Daniele up... I just think he's a great player and that's my opinion... :)

And, you're entitled to that opinion Yana. That's what I love about the board... we don't all agree and I still luvs ya. I do agree that he's bold in the house though... ;)

True. I forgot about that.

I will say though, that around week 2 Dick was having one of his nightly soliloquies and he was very weery of Eric and wanted him gone. But, then week 3 when he had HOH, he didn't nominate him soooo... guess, Kail/Jen distracted him long enough for Eric to gain his favor.

Not until final 6... I believe it was. But, the banner plane changed it all.

Damn.

I think Eric had such a great chance of running this game, but after that week it all fell apart for him.

I'm rooting for Dick and Dani to take out Jameka this week and have one of the best Final Fours ever with Eric and Jessica.

I wouldn't mind that outcome too but, I really think D/D will be getting rid of either Jess or Eric this week.

I really feel thats a wrong move for their part. I mean as a pair have already lost enough votes with the jury. Is it really smart taking out another pair of allies for the sake of getting only a step further and risking losing their vote at the end?

I think and I do think that Dani/Dick know they can outplay Jess/Eric in the end anyway, so why risk losing their votes?

Very good point. Unless they are final 2 together... whoever they are sitting next to will win.

If they make this move. (Get rid of Jess or Eric now) They don't have the jury against Jameka, Jess or Zach. (I still think they can win against Eric so that's why it's another bad move to get rid of him now and/or take Zach to final 3.)

And, they risk Jessica or Eric winning the next HOH, putting both of them up (which they will do if D/D go back on their word) and then one of them is out... leaving Jameka, J or E and Zach to battle the left over D/D.

However, if they stay with their deal... there is a guarantee of final 4. And, past that the odds are in their favor for at least one of them to make it to final 2.

You got it right... why risk it?!?

Strategically it's Dicks best move to get rid of Jessica over Jameka, because Jessica and Eric have already been discussing breaking up the alliance.

Zack winning the HOH was never anticipated and D/D should use the opportunity when presented with it.

They have no threat from Jameka this week, in fact they should make a deal with her.

They are in this to win...Jessica is more of a threat right now than Jameka.

Archived