Amber Week 4

CeCiMom

OMG Sea Hag and Jameka are saying that Dani needs to get some therapy that she needs to get her emotions in check. She called Dani a spoiled f****n bitch. They said that they need to get rid of Dani next. They are trashing Daniele saying that she has issues. (pot calling kettle black?)

I can not believe that Amber gets away with trashing every single person in the house and not one person calls her on it but Dick. I think that is why Amber hates Dick so much because he does not worship her.

Sea Hag and Jameka are BFFL and sisters in the Lord.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have had it with Amber. She doesn't keep any secrets, but acts all righteous. She has backstabbed everyone. WHY don't they see it??????

god makes them forget

Oh shoot - I forgot who mentioned something was wierd about Amber's mouth... I think it is because it's turned down on the corners so much and bottom lip out... possibly from so much non-stop negativity and gossip?

And I don't know but I think that there's something a little off-putting about Jameka holding the Bible and professing the love of the Lord while saying "F... this" and "F... that" all the time. I know we're not perfect but she talks about harboring malice in hearts and she's saying that to Amber about the other HGs.... she's saying this to Amber - who is the queen of malice?!!

Maybe Jameka is taking so much time and showing so much patience with Amber because she really is trying to reach her through the word of God. If that is true, then good for Jameka. I wonder how long before Jameka realizes that she's trying to fill an ocean - one drop at a time, though.

There are people that listen to others talk - really listen and hear. Then there are those that are waiting to talk - not really listening, just waiting until the other person stops so they can move their own mouths. Amber is a "waiting to talk" person because no matter what anyone says, she continues with her non-stop boo-hooing - milking the moments.

GRRR!

I wonder if it is time for an intervention for me!!! I need to get a life... but this is so much fun to watch this stuff!!!!

Kat

I can not believe that Amber gets away with trashing every single person in the house and not one person calls her on it but Dick...

At least Amber gets (arguably) "called out" by Dick ... Daniele also trashes pretty much everyone in the house either because she doesn't like them and/or because she thinks they hate her. Lately her trashing of others has become even more frequent and vicious because she's hating everyone for planning to nominate Nick, yet, so far, maybe because she's so "delicate and sensitive" ...or more likely because Dick is her father and he's been joining in her "bashing convos"...nobody has called her out ...

AMBER NEEDS TO GO REAL SOON!

SHE FREAKIN CRIES TOO MUCH.

SHE IS THE MOST DRAMATIC ONE IN THE HOUSE.

SHE GETS HER WAY AROUND TO EVERYONE.

SHE CAN'T BE TRUSTED.

I CAN'T STAND HER. JUST LAST WEEK SHE WAS CLOSE TO DANIEL AND NOW SHE IS TALKING ABOUT HER BEHIND HER BACK.

THAT IS TRUE WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT AMBER TRASHING EVERYONE BUT NO ONE IS CALLING IT OUT.

I CAN'T STAND HER ONE BIT.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHY NO ONE LIKES ZACH.

I DON'T EVEN SEE HIM AS A BIG THREAT.

AMBER NEEDS TO LEAVE BEFORE ZACH.

FIRST KAIL THEN JEN AND THEN AMBER~

I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BLIND THE HG ARE. AMBER IS JUST BACK STABBING EVERYONE IN THE BACK BESIDES HER "NEW" CONFIDANT JAMEKA

LAST WEEK SHE WAS CLOSE TO DANIELE AND NOW SHE MOVED ON TO JAMEKA. I BELIEVE THE WEEK BEFORE SHE WAS CLOSE TO DICK.

SHE TRIES TO BE CLOSE TO WHO EVER IS HOH.

I CAN'T STAND AMBER ONE BIT!!!!!!

SHE CRIES TOO DAMN MUCH....SHE IS SO WHINEY!!!!!!!!!!

I'm losing faith in Jameka now. Who can seriously be friends with Amber and not see through her. I hope someone sends the crazy home soon. I hate the way she gossips.....she loves everyone she says.....just gross me out the door!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAVE NICK with America's vote and let him come back after her and Dustin!

People are mentioning how Dick taunts Amber in the house. Okay, maybe so but when Dick brought up his thoughts about how single women refer to their animals as their children, Amber didn't have to start a debate with him about it. All she had to do was keep her mouth shut. So, I wonder who is taunting whom?

i definatly think some of the people (mainly jen and amber) DO egg Dick on as far as some of his rants.

as it was stated before, these people know by now how Dick is.. so they know if they want to debate something all they have to do is speak up and Dick will be more than happy to debate any topic. Amber knew full well what she was getting into by opening her mouth about the dog comment.

same goes true with Jen.. or Kail... when Dick makes comments to them, if they would just ignore him, he would say a few things and then be done with it.. its kinda hard to have a conversation or debate something when there is nobody talking to you.

even dick has said.. "if you dont like what i say, tell me to go F off, you wont hurt my feelings" (personally, thats what i would have done the first time he yacked off to me!)

Archived