Amber Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amber is now crying saying to Jameka that you are such a beautiful person. I am so glad I met you. I waiting for them to start talking in tongues. I think Amber has been saved.

Praise the Lord

it's SO crazy! god ordains BIGBROTHER???? what church sanctions this? seriously...it is SO sick and twisted. i can understand a religious person seeking god's guidance in life...but a game is ordained by god? amber is really manipulative imo. in the beginning i thought she was just clueless. i'm wondering if she will be really surprised at how sick the fans are of her when she comes out...just like maggie and ivette were.

I think she has! Ginger will come to realize it, she will!!!

IMO, not close yet. I couldn't stand to look at Ivette, Amber hasn't reached that point for me yet....but heck as far as psychos go, Jameka is gaining speed on Amber for that BB title.

True... that "Where's Cappy!" remark at the food competition made was ridiculous!! Amber is getting to that point - almost. A few more of her telling everyone what kind of a wonderful person she is and she would Neeeever do whatever --- while she's doing it.... GRRR :animated_shocking:

Kat

Thats funny no of course not . I am just saying that when some people use a higher power to help them stop drugs ,especially new Christians they are easy to fall prey to wrong teachings and get it mixed up.It is even worse when you are as gullible as Amber.Image her at a Tony Robbins event !

i was trying to think of some redeeming qualities to her, in case she really stays around the whole rest of the season

anything i thought of was cancelled out by what i really think of her..oh well i tried

:crybaby::lol:

Man I liked her in the beginning and respected her for trying to win the money for her daughter. I also thought the necklace thing was cute. BUT COME ON AMBER get a freaking grip, you're going :cookoo: . Calm down with the tears and PLAY THE GAME.

Watch her make it to the final four...with tears of course.

What cracks me up about Amber crying is that she claims she's hurting for what Dustin supposedly "did" to Jameka by "forcing" her to win POV, but Jameka is going around humming and acting pretty happy...go figure.

Oh yeah, Amber wants to win for her daughter. Heard that one before..."doing it for the family" and then they go buy themselves a pair of double d's and a tummy tuck.

I have NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD AS WHAT YOU JUST SAID GINER..I CANT SEE TO TYPE

Archived