Amber Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG I was ROFL last night when they showed her DR part where she was "crying" about Dustin taking the money, and she could barely get out the word "Jameka" because she was crying so intensely...she was "Jamee".. "Jamek"..."Jameka could've used $5000" . It sounded like a broken record. We had it tivo'd and we kept doing a quoicl rewind to listen to it. It was hilarious.

"Jamee"...."Jamek".. "Jameka"

her crying is a broken record now. it is obvious the bb producers are coaching her and encouraging her to cry at the drop of a hat

I know I asked this before but:

Can someone tell me what they think Amber was talking about when she told Nick that she had to ask him something later where he apparently portrayed her in a really "f#!(*ed up" way to someone else?

LOL rustybob! :2thumbsup:

I have to say my husband and I laugh and laugh when she cried...how can you not with that music BB plays in the background??

I cannot stand how she is all over Eric in bed now. She is always touching him. She has such low self esteem and she does not like that he is showing attention to Jess. If I were him I would have to tell her to get off. He sure is not touching her or cuddling her back.

i am annoy when she cries because her diary tears are so phoney

Her crying is about to make me go insane, although I do get a good laugh out of it when they show her diary rooms. I hate this girl more and more everything week. I won't be able to watch it if she makes it to the end, which I can see happening. She was pissing me off last night with all her talk about Daniele and Dick's negative talk and attitudes. Last time I checked, bad mouthing others can be considered negative.

Does anyone like Amber?????

She's such a Debbie Downer. But I have to admit, I laugh everytime I see her on the show...especially w/ the background music BB plays.

Dick may go overboard, but I happen to agree with him on how he reacts to Amber. She needs to get herself together. I bet the girl has every picture of her with a pink, swollen face. I'm surprised BB got the picture of her to put on the home page.

She cries enough tears to fill up the pool. It's strange...you'd think she'd look like a raisin, all shriveled up because her body expells so much water.

Has anyone heard Amber ever talk about missing her daughter? I know there was the one reference to the necklace and its connection to her daughter but while she often whines "I'm a mother...", I have not heard of her talking about how much she misses her or really talking about her at all. Most young parents I know slip baby/kid stories into every conversation they can. They love to talk about their little darlings!

that's a good point, stray...I hear Kail mention her kids at every turn...but I don't hear much about Amber's daughter yet her bf's name is brought up constantly

I find it funny that she talks about how negative people are in the house yet she seems the most irritable over the most ridiculous of things and makes everyone feel awkward when it happens to where I've heard almost everyone say to her "...are you joking?" at one point or another

I cannot stand how she is all over Eric in bed now. She is always touching him.

I TOTALLY AGREE with the statement above. When I saw her rubbing his leg in bed I had to literally turn away with a disgusted look on my face. You KNOW Eric has to be grossed out and just doesn't want to freak her out. UGH!!!! I can't stand her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS SO UNCOMFORTABLE HOW AMBER ACTS WITH ERIC NOW...yet she wants to say the same of Nick/Daniele but the difference is that THEY BOTH ACTUALLY LIKE EACH OTHER...dear lord...she is really getting to me now

Also, was it just me or did Jessica look pretty irritated with Amber for that? Not to mention that she brought it up about 4 times later

Archived