Amber Week 4

CeCiMom

I notice that Amber has been rubbing on Eric more and more. She wants him to love her and for Eric to think she is this sweet loving person. She just loves everyone so so much.

I don't think Eric is buying it.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always laugh when she cries. It's so annoying! She and Dustin both drive me insane!!

Has anyone heard Amber ever talk about missing her daughter? I know there was the one reference to the necklace and its connection to her daughter but while she often whines "I'm a mother...", I have not heard of her talking about how much she misses her or really talking about her at all. Most young parents I know slip baby/kid stories into every conversation they can. They love to talk about their little darlings!

Well... she did tell Dick that she loves her dog just as much as her daughter. That just blows me away. I care for my dogs, but I could never say that I love them anywhere near as much as I do my son!

I totally agree with you, ShaunnaRenea. Its crazy to say you love the dog as much as the child. I don't think Amber has a clue about the emotion love. She throws that word around as much as she throws hate around.She loves everyone in the house and then hates on every one of them when she talks with someone else. She thinks everyone loves her no matter what she says or does.

But then, she also seems to love and then hate herself. Go figure.
:confused:

The incident with the love over the dog/child thing is yet another reason why I love watching the show itself because Amber made it sound completely different than how it happened...she actually picked the fight with Dick over it...he was actually being civil with Kail and making conversation and she jumps on him about it...he wasn't even saying they were terrible people to love their pets, he just said that as a parent he found it really bizarre...I know that my parents have loved pets an awful lot but when it came down to who they would literally give their beating heart to, it would be their kids...and that was Dick's only point

And what was the deal last night where Amber didn't want Dustin mentioning some discussion they had and when she was trying to describe it and Dick said "a lesbian?", she got all bent out of shape

I really know she has a good heart but it's just getting absolutely tiresome

Has anyone heard Amber ever talk about missing her daughter?

I'll bet her mother got custody of the daughter the year Amber was on meth and now isn't allowed visitation at all. Because nobody can tell me Amber hasn't lost her mind. She is very unstable. She didn't just get like this when she entered the house.

The other night she went on about her boyfriend to Kail and never once mentioned the daughter. She said she would be in love with him the rest of her life. The poor crazy girl...I'm sure after watching her on BB, the boyfriend is probably long gone!

I may be able to forgive Amber for some of her stuff lately if she is the reason Kail leaves...that sounds harsh but I can't take anymore of specific people in there...I think if Amber asks Nick once again if she was a target for the alliance and he confirms it then maybe she will be pushed just enough

I want Kail gone also. It would have been great if Amber would have included Jessica into that rant she had with Kail. I have yet to see Jessica do anything exept play with dolls, drink beer and play with Eric. Plus, I would have loved to see how Jessica would have reacted.

My 13 year old daughter just asked me if I love my dog the same as her. I told her I love my dog but he would never be above my love for her and her brothers. I can't believe Amber would say that knowing her daughter could be watching the show. Is she completely insane. I'm am so over hearing her talk about what a good person she is. She needs to shut up and start being a good person. Seriously!!

As much as Amber cries...why doesn't she cry over missing her child? Wow...

And with all the emotions she is going through just by being in the house...if by some miracle she got down to the final two, she would need to be sedated after people see how 2faced she is because the questions and comments flying at her would blow her mind...she will really have a reality check

I think its weird she never mentions her either. I kinda think whoever said her Mom might have her was on to something. Anyone who has to repeatedly tell people she is a good person as much as Amber really needs to think who are they trying to convince, someone else or themselves.

She is rapidly gaining on Ivette as my most hated house guest.

Archived