Amber Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

could cry her way to the end flag_iraq.gifflag_iraq.gifflag_iraq.gif

true iraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpg

She may actually be as two-faced as Jun was. Of course, it got Jun the money, but I don't think Amber is as smart as Jun is, so I don't think Amber will have a chance at winning.

Is there anyone more insecure about her looks than Amber, by the way? If she asks one more person if she is pretty, if she is America's favorite (HINT: YOU'RE NOT, AMBER!!!!), if she looks prettier with makeup on, etc. etc. etc....

I may have to start a new game. For every insecure/vain comment, I get a Dove chocolate square. I won't be able to transcribe because I'll be opening the chocolate every 30 seconds!

How can they all NOT see how annoying Amber is??? I totally don't understand this at all. If we see it and can only view her actions via tv and computer, why can't they see it since they have to live with her?? The sad part I guess is that they all think they are #1 with her.

Stupid, stupid, stupid people.

Since I DVR BB After Dark, I've gotten to the point that I fast forward through most of it because I just can stand her voice or to look at her. She is a disgusting pig of a woman who will be around for quite sometime.

I can't.

as much as i dislike amber because of her 'i deserve the money most because i support my family' and the crying jags and the overall nastiness that encompasses her, i have to also dislike all the other craptards in the house that FLOCK to her as their chosen confidant....they tell her they LOVE her, she is the go-to person for jameka daniele dustin and even dick, who at least pointed out that her emotions are getting annoying but he still sticks to her like glue...kail goes to her as a shoulder to cry on

as much as i dislike amber because of her 'i deserve the money most because i support my family' and the crying jags and the overall nastiness that encompasses her, i have to also dislike all the other craptards in the house that FLOCK to her as their chosen confidant....they tell her they LOVE her, she is the go-to person for jameka daniele dustin and even dick, who at least pointed out that her emotions are getting annoying but he still sticks to her like glue...kail goes to her as a shoulder to cry on

So true nursie. I can't wait for her to get exposed for the bashing she has done to her so called "friends". I noticed that Jameka is stiking to her like glue since Dustin got HOH.

i cant wait till they put 2 and 2 together... once they see that she is fake with others just to keep them at bay.. then they will start thinking.. "hmmm is she being fake with me too?"

uhhh yea.. she is!

I cannont wait for America's Choice. I have heard Amber say many times that she thinks she would get it. (ya know a single mother and all)

I will love when they give it to someone like Dick.

I think they will have to call an ambulance for Whaaaaaaamber.

*I feel so mean :naughty:

BESIDES THE FACT THAT I CAN'T STAND WHINY, SICKENING AMBER, THERE HAS ALWAYS BEEN SOMETHING WEIRD ABOUT HER FACE. I FINALLY HAVE FIGURED OUT WHO SHE LOOKS LIKE. THINK ABOUT IT FOLKS ...... THAT GOOFY LOOKING JAW OF HERS........ THINK ABOUT THE DOLL THAT THE VENTRILOQUIST USES IN HIS ACT....... AMBER LOOKS JUST LIKE THE DOLL THAT HAS THAT HUGE SQUARE JAW THAT OPENS UP AND DOWN WHEN THE VENTRILOQUIST IS TALKING !!! HOW ABOUT IT ? HER FACE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE THAT DOLL !!! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK GUYS..........

Amber Alert

She is pissed at Dick again and crying on Jameka's shoulder. She is going to bitch about Dick for the rest of the day to everyone now.

She relaying the conversation with Dick and changing the whole conversation to her version.

Jameka told Amber to let God take vengeance on Dick. ROFL!

When Amber was sobbing (literally) on Jameka's shoulder, Amber told Jameka she needed her to give her the "looks" that Jameka gives her, to tell Amber what to do. She said "nobody else" does that for her.

She told Dustin the EXACT same thing before the POV when Jen "threatened" her, in the storage room. Literally, it could have been tape recorded and played back, it was so similar.

WOULD SOMEBODY, OR SHOULD I SAY EVERYBODY, EMAIL CBS AND LET THEM KNOW THAT IF THEY DON'T STIR UP SOME BRAINS IN THIS HOUSE AND LET IT BE SEEN BY ALL WHAT A TWO FACED LIAR THAT WHINING, ANNOYING, DISGUSTING AMBER IS THAT THEY ARE GOING TO LOSE VIEWERS. NOONE CAN STAND TO LOOK AT THIS PAIN IN THE _ _ _ !!! I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT INSTEAD OF WAITING FOR THE COMMERCIALS TO RUN TO THE FRIDGE OR THE BATHROOM, EVERYONE WAITS TILL WHINY AMBER COMES ON AND MAKES THEIR RUN........NO ONE CAN STAND TO LOOK LET ALONE LISTEN TO THIS PATHETIC THING!!!!!

OMG I come home at lunch and WaaaaaaaaaaAmber has her meltdown because Dick looked at her funny or whatever. She goes crying to Jameka. I have to hear her rendition of the conversation.

I come home after work and she is telling her Dick is a bully sob story to Eric.

eeeeeeeeeeeeenough girl. Just wait until she finds out she is not America's Choice.

Archived