Amber Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so many things she's said have been so incredibly wack...but to me the worst was this...even when she was working 12 hours a day and on meth, her daughter's father knew she waS STILL "A GOOD MOM". AND SHE SAID IT WITH A STRAIGHT FACE!

can you believe that is why i liked her to begin with Jfetch????

i thought... here is a girl that REALLY wanted to be on BB! not some model or actor... ya know...

and then came day two.. day three.. day four... all with tears... my god... she still crying! she cried so hard when Dustin put up Nick you would think someone died!

I hope I'm tuned in when Dustin or someone tells Nick that Amber knew all along.

She will definitely be crying then!!

Dick kind of hinted at it when Nick said Amber seemed like the only one that didn't know. Dick said she'll say whatever he wants to hear or something like that to him.

OH, MY GOD! When is everybody going to figure this nut job out. We need to get Eric to ask her what's in her bible about lying...is that the "christain thing to do"...maybe her's says it is okay to do if it suites your needs at that time?

Somebody said something about her mouth...yeah it looks funny, but it is also her eyes too...not just because they are always red and swollen from crying. When she has not been crying, they always make her look like she is about to go to sleep.

Too Bad she is to stupid to see that Nick really would of been there to protect her.

Just wanted to take a second to post a quick "GRRRRRRR" about how much Amber's blubbering, lying, back-stabbing, attention getting, life-force sucking, behavior gets on my nerves....

Oh. Have I said that already?

I was going to post that Dick could have told Nick that Amber knew...but does Dick know that? I'm confusing myself..yes he knew but didn't say that to Nick.

Yeah he knew, but I think he was probably worried about it coming back to bite him. Nick said something like "I guess Amber was the the only one that didn't know about this huh"? and Dick responsded something like I'll let her tell you whatever she wants to tell you. I watched the video of it from the video thread.

Amber is seriously unfreakingbelievable. I think I'm starting to dislike her more than Maggie. :animated_shocking:

The one word I have is "WOW"..I felt she was one that really deserved the money and I loved her character but she's had such a radical change as far as how she comes across that I'm truly taken aback...I know she still has a good heart and is a good person but she needs to watch herself...so far, these are the downfalls I've seen lately

1. Basically bashing every single person she was once "so close" with from before...she finds something negative to say about anyone aside from Jameka

2. Praising herself way more than other people do or even have a chance to...always talking about how amazing she is or even talks about people being very liked and compares it to herself being the most loved in and probably outside of the house

3. Making friendships with people she used to hate on so much that it will bite her back

I don't think she sees how badly she has messed up by talking horribly about Daniele and Dustin in front of Jameka because she will remember that and be weary of it happening to their own relationship

Amber just said Danielle brings negative energy into the house because she goes from moody to laughing to anger and talking bad about people. That sounds like the pot calling the kettle black to me.

She is just out of her mind :animated_shocking:

People are always saying how scared they are of ED and Nick....give me one of those guys over her anyday....i hear the music from Psycho in my head everytime I see her face.

It's from withdrawls from the meth no doubt.......

People that are mentally unbalanced like Amber. They gave her some meds yesterday. She said if she puts it under her tongue and lets is dissolve it only takes 20 minutes to kick in. If she swallows it take 40 minutes to kick in. This girl knows her meds. Later she was so doped up her eyes were really vacant. I think they are giving her anti anxiety medication. I think that is what made her sick. She acted like she was really out of it from the meds.

Why did she sign up for the game when she is going to cry every single week! I thought it was hilarious about what Dustin said about every nomination you can gurantee 3 things, one being Dani and Nick will wisper, Dick will yell at someone, and Amber will cry.

Archived