Amber Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Lord knows she needs both,lol( Amber, A tummy tuck, and dbl DD's). I just finished watching last nights After Dark, good Grief, these people go one and on and on . I have NEVER seen any group in the BB house re-hash senerio after senerio, I'm beginning to think they are all NUTS, And now Amber AND Dustin are on my last nerve along with Jameka, this game is not pre-destined, Jamela sure is smug, I don't know I've been workin a lot and then when I have a chance to catch up it has all gone hay wire, to me any way. This is not the Big Brother I am used to watching and playing along with. :inquisitive:

Yeah saw that and your right and if she keeps letting em hang...she will be a dbl E by my age Fizzle...... :animated_shocking:

BTW did you see Americas Got Talent tonight (repeat) the animal act let go of about 40 ferrets tonight all over the stage Fizzle... :animated_bouncy::animated_rotfl:

I just heard Amber say she had taken her medication already and was now going to drink some white wine, she said she takes Kalonipin, or colonipin. I take the same med for sleep. It is derived from the same medication as valium, and xanax, it is in the zepam family. Like colonzapam, loreazapam, diazapam, etc. Personally I would not deink with it, tho, it puts me to sleep.

So- Amber was a drug addict and was on meth.

It's great that she's off of it.

But, most people don't just have a drug addiction. Alcohol usually plays a part of the addiction too.

I happen to know a lot about the subject with previous classes, work, and former friends with problems.

Former addicts should not be taking ANY mood altering substances. I know that she has anxiety, but that should NEVER be treated with drugs like Xanax. Most treatment centers would consider it a relapse if an addict was taking anything in that family of medication.

But, here's my point.................................

AMBER IS CRYING ALL OF THE TIME! One has to wonder if her lack of sobriety has something to do with her emotional problems. I think it is careless of BB to put somebody in an environment like that. Unless she had years of sobriety under her belt, it is negligent to put her in a house where drinking is emphasized and she has a RX for pills (that are known to cause relapses).

I don't want anybody to get the wrong idea. I'm not saying that Amber has had a relapse. Only Amber knows that. But, I would bet my life's savings that a relapse and coupled with a lack of support (from other's with addictions) is what's going on with Amber.

GEEZ- I've never been this concerned over the players over the past 8 seasons as I am now. It's getting really scary with Dani and her weight. It is very troublesome that Amber is so emotionally distraught. And, there are concerns with other players as well.

This is really bothering me. BB needs to have more staff to help these people (if they do in fact have problems) while they are in the house. It's just downright scary. BB isn't worth a total breakdown or issues over a person's health because of how underweight they are.

I've thought that Amber has been incredibly annoying- and I've posted my thoughts on that in the past. But, it is getting to the point that her behavior is not normal and is extremely worrisome. BB needs to be very careful with who they put in the house. Some people just can't adapt or adjust to the game.

That's my second rant for the day. Maybe Amber should pass along her meds-lol.

Are Amber and Jameka now the bible alliance? They are talking about Dustin, Dick, and Danielle going into the sequester house like it's a done deal. They said they need to use the first opportunity to get them out. Personally I think they are planning way to far in advance.

:glare:

you talk like pills are a bad thing!

okokokok i know you are trying to be serious... so i will put my serious cap on.... ::::::digs for serious cap::::::::::

i have anxiety and take meds for it.. tried many before finding the right one for me. (zoloft for anyone that is nosey!) we have seen her cry.. and cry and... well.. cry. but has anyone actually seen her have a panic attack? seems to me she just has crying fits. i dont know if there is a pill for that. unless her problem is really depression which i tend to think that more than anything. i think she needs a better doctor, a change in meds.. and some good therapy.

on to mixing pills with booze. its not all that uncommon. people do it all the time. i take meds daily for migraines that also say not to drink.. so that would mean that i couldnt drink EVER??? i am not a drinker anyways, but every now and then i like to have a glass of wine on holidays or whatnot. so i do. so seeing amber do it doesnt really set off any alarms. we havent seen her drunk like AMY from BB3 right? hahahahaha now that girl had drinking down to a T.

ok, all this being said... and put aside... i think it only makes things clearer... amber really is OUT OF HER FREAKIN MIND! and she is a lieing two-faced blubbering idiot. there i said it.

::::::::::takes off serious cap::::::::::::

:juggle:

i dont know why she still there but i wont be surprise if for pity folks leave her in the game. i would feel sorry for the folks in sequester if she makes it there EGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIF

I think for everyone's peice of mind it is time to try and put america's player to the test and every vote next week for him to try and get Amber out.

I just heard Amber say she had taken her medication already and was now going to drink some white wine, she said she takes Kalonipin, or colonipin. I take the same med for sleep. It is derived from the same medication as valium, and xanax, it is in the zepam family. Like colonzapam, loreazapam, diazapam, etc. Personally I would not deink with it, tho, it puts me to sleep. [/quote

It's Klonopin/Clonazepam...used to treat anxiety disorders. I can see this for her. It's the diazepam family. Yeppers, Amber is quite an anxious person.

I, too, take anxiety medication. I'm in the process of finding out which one works best for me (I used to take Zoloft, worked great, but then just stopped working). So, until that happens, I do cry at the drop of a hat. I do worry about stupid things I shouldn't. I've never taken drugs, so you cannot use that excuse in my case. It runs in my family. I love that Amber is bringing this issue to the forefront. So many people look at those with anxiety as crazy, when really it is all about body chemistry. Do you call people with diabetes or high cholestrol crazy? I haven't yet heard that. Please, people, understand that what she has is real. She is not crazy. Also, I've only had 2 anxiety attacks in the 10 years I've known about my disease (i.e. going to the hospital thinking I'm dying). Having an attack does not have to be the determinant that someone has anxiety. Sometimes, my anxiety just makes me cry or not sleep. I only hope that Amber can help the world understand anxiety. She is not crazy.

give her some ativan and call it a seasonEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIF

Fizzle - You drink WINE during the HOLIDAYS??!!!!

Aha! It's clear to me now . . . the connection.

Wine . . . Christmas Day . . . burnt rolls.

i think she may seriously be bipolar. i moment she is happy elated next she is sobbing. add some lithium to her meds EGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIF

Looks more like borderline and there could be underlying depression.

Borderlines have trouble forming relationships, change their minds on a dime about people they associate with and most importantly they have the need for constant attention.

Well years ago I used to have really big anxiety attacks, where I thought I was dyin and could not breath, I was given valium, and librium, Valium just puts me right to sleep, so I really never took it, but I also breathed into a paper bag, for hyperventilation, if you rebreath your oxygen it brings the carbon dioxide back down which then lowers your heart rate. I do not have these anxiety attacks any more, I outgrew them, I am past 50, I've calmed down about a lot of stuff. Anyway I think Amber cries because crying is a release from everything building up inside, if you hold it in and hold it in, it will then come out in some way, for her it is crying,AND her having been a former addict, she is in that house and there is no chance she can get ahold of any drugs which can play mind tricks on you, even when I quit smking 6 or 7 years ago, I always kept a pack in the kitchen drawer, I would tell myself that if I really!! wanted to smoke they were in the drawer and I could smoke, I never did, I think some recovering alcoholics keep a bottle in the house, it is a reverse physcology thing, on youself. Amber is a basket case and maybe it was too soon for her to enter the house when she is a recovering addict, and alcohol does play a big part in addiction, it is a huge drug. Her incessant crying does drive me nuts, and she is all over the place.

In one way I can see that she is po'd at Dustin because of what he did, but is is because she feels he wasn'rt playing with "The TEam" or is she jealous that she could have won something and did not, who knows. I take Clonazepam to help me sleep, I think a lot of people past 50 have trouble sleeping, it works pretty good, but I prefer xanax, it works faster and I stay asleep longer. Sorry I've run on here, I would just think Amber should not drink on medication. I too like a glass of wine,but then if I go out I just don't take my medication.

i was talking to my sister about amber.. we were both saying how we are emotional too.. ya know... we watch movies and cry at the stupidest things...stand in the halmark store reading sappy cards and shed a few tears... heck, during christmas time when they show those stupid mcdonalds commericals were the big brother comes home from overseas and surprises his little baby sister ...brings tears... any tv wedding will make us cry... you name it, we have cried.. but its usually confined to our own private homes! well, except the card store! hahahaaha

BUT! watching amber and the things that make her cry, just is weird. and i think she has more problems than anxiety. nobody can have a conversation with amber without fear of her crying. thats a good way of keeping people at bay.

Looks more like borderline and there could be underlying depression.

i totally agree with that.

You're absolutely right Fizzle. All those things you mention about crying have to do with sentiment. And yes, women are emotional due to hormones. But, as you say there is more to Amber and I think it's attention seeking and her anxiousness comes from not receiving the attention she needs from certain people at certain times.

Archived