Amber Week 4

CeCiMom

Actually, it's only half over. Half the shipmates are now left. All of the previous episodes can be watched at CBS's website, and then the rest of them will be posted one by one each week on the same page.

And I think Amber would have made a better pirate than a BB housemate. :outfitted_pirate:

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is not emotionless..she just lets them think she is. She's having hormone problems tonight.

BB meets Pirate Master...not as good as my BB Prison concept but it might work. I want piranha under the plank when Amber walks it....those babies should not have been fed for two weeks. Do you think Amber would cry?

She is NOT emotional she just has empathy.

LOL that is what Jameka said about Amber

Have you guys seen some of the screencaps the have at SS of Sea Hag? brutal.

AVAST YE THERE, Ginger. I didn't know ye had a likin'

to us pirates! Shiver me timbers! Let's you and me

hoist a blackjack and have a bumboo together. A bit of grog from the hogshead does a body good, don't it lass? Just don't you be a drivelswigger! Let's you and me put on our monkey jackets and go up on the poop deck. While we're there, I'll take notice of yer

dungbie! AARRRR!!!!

Aye, Ginger, me proud beauty, I just laughed me arse

off! Don't ye know bumboo is a tasty beverage that's

sure to loosen you up??

Wheel me around Orlando. Tallahassee is too far away.

I think people want Amber to stay until at least after America's Choice when she looses and has a mental breakdown.

She is the most dislike HG on the boards. I think just to piss her off people will vote for Dick or someone she hates.

OMG...what if Amber somehow DOES win America's Choice??

OMG

OMG

OMG

Is it even remotely possible?

Hey, the producers might do it just to jerk us around, knowing the reaction it would get...

Archived