Amber Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That better be right, Marty!!

I can't imagine a worse scenario on this show than Amber as A.C.

But again, that could be manipulated...

edit:

Do we really know who actually wins. CBS will post the winner, we accept it

That's exactly my point Ginger...we DON'T know.

:shocking: let me think about this....

i would have to say that BB is waiting for another ivette moment in time... where all of america (and canada :) ) were giddy with laughter when Janelle won the AC again and ivette had her breakdown... i mean really.. that was priceless.

:smilielol:

I dont often say much on these boards because of the bashing some newbies take ......but...... with this girl in the house, I feel I just cant stay hidden. I liked her the first week but when she turned on Dick as soon as he got put up after he supported her so much , I knew then she was a snake and couldnt be trusted.The actions this girl have taken since then only prove my case. America really messed up keeping her. I personally can not wait until the other houseguest put together what a lying,two faced,backstabbing,holyier than Jameka,whitch she is.witch ......Amber is a witch!

cajunpug... i think you have a pug????? i like pugs... :) welcome to MORTYS!!!

dont be shy, jump in anytime!

and i fully agree. i felt the same about amber. i really liked her at first. and now i am totally ashamed of it. how wrong can a person be right? she is so not what i thought she was going to be. after that first week i just shook my head, and then after the second week i kinda went into denial. and then i flat out just didnt like her at all. its disgusting how she acts. she should be ashamed of herself. heck, i am ashamed for liking her that first week and voting to keep her... dumb dumb dumb! DUMB!

but now is not the time to beat ourselves up... i just take more pills to take away the pain.. and hope someone in the house figures her out SOON!

Thanks Fizzle and Marty....and yes I do have a pug. He is my old baby at 10 years old but I love him. As far as Amber I can only hope someone will get bold enough to get rid of her soon. The voice,the faces,her personality in general is driving me nuts!

I am so glad to find out I'm not the only one that thinks that Amber is the most annoying, irritating, touble-making person in the house??? Also, I am getting so grossed out by the non-stop crunching, smacking, slurping noises she makes all the time?!!!

She has not repeated anything anyone's said without totally twisting and adding comments and BS to it!!! Talk about a trouble-maker!!!

She's the ultimate self-pitying, whining, slurping martyr on the planet!! GRRR!! She's always saying "I'm the kind of person that..." and then proceeds to list some grand quality - which she, so far, has NOT displayed!! She's getting on my nerves....

Okay, it's official.... I need to get a life!!! :D

OH, and if you don't walk up to her exactly right, bow ten times, kiss her behind, and speak in the exact, proper tone with the most sensitive, "Amber-worshipping" phrasing - she's going to go ballistic and let the world know what an insensitive ***hole you are!! GRRR!!!

One last note: How many conversations has she had with others in which she "edits" and adds comments to someone that never happened!! A 2 minute conversation with someone turns into a 4 hour long rant by someone once Amber starts recounting it!! GRRR!

Did I say I need to get a life, now!?!

This is really fun!!!

Kat

It appears alot of people lost respect for Amber over the last few weeks. I think if the POV will get used and we can vote for Eric to get a replacement on the block we need to all vote for Amber. Maybe Eric can use whatever unforgivable act Amber did that would turn the house against her. I for one would love to see Dudtin put her up and the whole house turn on her. She would spend the rest of the week crying in bed alone. The only thing better would seeing Ambers reaction to all of this bashing.

Welcome Kat to Morty's. A very good post and nice to have you here.

I say Amber needs to stay longer because we always need a TRAIN WRECK for entertainment.

:animated_wave: Thank you for the welcome!! I used to have a life.... Then I discovered Big Brother and THEN the live feeds people were putting up to watch...

This is too fun! I cannot believe I get so involved!! I agree Amber, the train-wreck, is good entertainment - but what would be better than to watch "Her Royal Tear-Jerk" find out she was on the block!!?! WHAT! She's not the most beloved person in the house??? The shock... the horror.... The TEARS!!! :animated_rotfl:

YEccchhh!

Anyway, thanks for this great and wonderful forum in which to vent with other jenius and like-minded brilliant minds.... (ahem... a little deep, right??) starting over...

Thanks for this great and wonderful forum in which to share the ins and outs of this hysterically entertaining show!!! It's fun to watch and more fun to meet others :party_smilie: that are enjoying the same thing!

Best wishes -

Kat

Kat I happen to think Morty's is the best forum for TV and BB on the net.

I have said many times before I want Amber around to watch her melt down when she finds out she is not America's Choice. She will be so shocked to find out she is not the choice. She is sure the we all love her and will pick her....... after all she is a mother and every thing..... and ya know she deserves to win. :hahohi:

nope, its because jameka is upset how jen threw the comp and jameka still feels she has to honor her word and use the veto to save Jen from the block... so amber feels she needs to cry over it.

has she passed ivette yet Ginger???????????

Archived