Amber Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, and of course that would be her alibi. I guess the devil makes her curse and look at men's weiners (and laugh to boot). Doesn't she know that Zack does the best he could with the wiener god gave him and she shouldn't be laughing at it.

thats just not right... laughing at a man's wiener .... its not his fault he got stuck with a thing like that. :glare: is there no shame? did nobody ever tell these people that its just not right to talk about or laugh about someone's manhood?

:::::::::shakes head::::::::: and then they wonder why some men do bad things.

Amber! Hey Amber! Just what is the matter?

You cry all the time - are you mad as a hatter?

We've analyzed you 'til we're blue in the face.

Our diagnoses, it seems, are all over the place.

You're bi-polar, depressed, and overly emotional.

Please see Jameka for your daily devotional.

You're paranoid, nuts, you have panic attacks.

There's just something your personality lacks.

You're paranoid, distraught, and a real train wreck.

Some say you're not playing with a full deck.

We've prescribed for you Kalopinin.

Just please don't chase it with a glass of gin.

Some say your problems are caused by addiction.

Is that really the cause of your affliction?

So now that we've discussed all of your ills,

Just relax, don't cry, and take all your pills.

Yeah, I agree with everyone's opinion of Amber. It's basically her paranoia that is sending Nick out the door.

While Dick was blaming Jen for the second vote for Kail, it was Amber who started the Nick rumor.

And, I thought Jen was self-centered. Amber has her beat by 100 miles. Last night, when the LNC was discussing evicting Nick, Daniele had left and many of the LNC said they felt bad for Daniele's situation. Amber piped up: "Well, I'm just as close with Nick as she is, maybe more! It's going to be just as hard for me to vote him out."

It was almost like she was BEGGING for people to stop empathizing with Daniele and feel sorry for her.

Amber makes me sick and Nick, who's tried to be honest since leaving the Mrs. Robinson alliance, is paying the price for it.

That's a great poem, Oldguy!!

And Catniptoy... excellent post!! Excellent. From what I've read, BB has staff on call and on hand - doctors, psychologists, etc. to look out for the HG. ALSO, they go through an extensive, in-depth, massive screening before being selected. I imagine Amber's issues have been well-contemplated before they allowed her in.

I tend to lean towards the idea that Amber is more of an "emotional black hole" and an emotional blackmailer. Someone that has to make every, single thing about themselves and will use any emotional trick in the book to keep the focus on themselves. It's the most manipulative of all behavior there is!

I don't think it's unintended either, with Amber. Look at her wanting to keep the people in that have fallen for her manipulations and said they just want to see her win the money. I think her turning on them is just because she cannot control her need to be the center of attention even if she shoots herself in the foot.

I cannot believe that the others there haven't shot themselves in the foot to get away from her. People like her are so emotionally exhausting to be around!!! The constant reassuring; patting on the back; soothing of her 'offended' feelings. Good heavens - give me a break!!

Who in the world hasn't been through traumatic events? I could lay claim to every self-pitying behavior in the book and rightly so - but I believe that, at some point in our lives, we become responsible for our own well-beings - mental and physical. To keep using our personal tragedies as excuses is unexcusable.

Before I get slapped up side the head, I am not making light of any serious issues - child abuse, sexual abuse, assaults - because I've been victimized in so many ways, too. No pity requested. I'm just saying that the saying "what doesn't destroy us makes us stronger" is truer than people want to give it credit for. Maybe that's why I don't have much sympathy for Amber. Every time someone gets in trouble or things go wrong, the 'poor little me' excuses come flying. Heck, I've been there, too. It's just I believe that God gives us the strength within to find and the free will to make a choice - be victims forever or be victors. I choose to keep trying to be victorious.

By the way, that's an ongoing battle in itself - and not always a winning one every day - but the effort is the victory.

ANYway, I'm folding up the soap box... tucking it under the bed and apologizing for the sermon!!!

The bottom line is:

Amber really grates on my last nerve!!!! GRRRRR~

Kat

I was watching Amber a while ago working her stuff. She has for the most part 'forgiven" Dustin. So he is all happy to have Amber's love back. Then when Eric was washing the dishes Amber came up behind Eric and hugged him for a long time. She was stroking his stomach then moved up and kept running her hands threw his hair. She told him how much she liked him she was thinking she is working her womanly moves on him.

(I have to say he looked uncomfortable) :huh:

edit: Kat I love your post. This is why I love Big Brother. I love the psychology of the game and the people.

Thank you Marty. I was afraid I got carried away (as usual!)

The psychology of the game - or more - watching the way these people change from moment to moment - is amazing. It's a psychological experiment in progress!!

Thanks so much for this great forum, too!!!

Kat

Krystell, thank you.

Please do feel free to stalk me. I love stalkers . . .

and groupies . . . and posses . . . and entourages . . .

Hi all... a total n00b here, but had to jump in to add my $0.02...

I find Amber to be so incredibly annoying and offensive... I wouldn't liken her to Ivette as much as to April with the delusions of being America's sweetheart... but I digress.

I have a hard time watching her on feed snippets or reading about her because she is so irrational, and downright despicable. I agree 100% with her being a total attention hog and it just bothers me that no one else in the house can see this. It's also bizarre that no one has caught on to her running back and forth between everyone and spreading her vitriol... she just doesn't strike me as particularly subtle, so I don't see how no one has picked up on that.

Ugh, she just grates on my nerves! Someone needs to boot her out!

she the one who set nick up but pretends to be his supporterEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIF

Thanks for the welcome, Ginger. :animated_wave:

Well, if the other HGs can see Amber for what she is, then I give them a lot of credit for having the patience to put up with her. I would have told her to stop her whining and pull up her big girl panties by now.

Then again, I think my big mouth would probably get me tossed out of the house forthwith, so it's good that I am a spectator and not a player. :popcorn2:

Way too much airtime for Dick and Dani. Dick's a leech when he gets on a conversation with someone. He doesn't let up. What does he care if Amber loves her dog--does he have to grill her like that. I think someone should start grilling him why his daughter hates him (the drama act anyway).

I tend to lean towards the idea that Amber is more of an "emotional black hole" and an emotional blackmailer.

I completely agree. The girl is an emotional blackmailer. If she does act this way at home (in front of her daughter) then I hope someone from her local Department of Children and Family services is watching, They need to pay her a visit STAT.

I'll bet her boyfriend was thrilled when she checked into the BB house. 3 months of peace and quiet. Hooray for him!

They have got to get her out of there. Her crying is wearing off on the other houseguests. Tonight it

seems alot of the HG were shown with tears.

Well she really has been working on Eric today for his love and devotion. I hear just about every name thrown around for eviction but I never had heard Amber's name mentioned. I think she thinks she is the queen bee of BB8.

I used to like amber in the beginning but she has totally made me wish i could throw a pickle at her once in awhile and tell her to shutup.. I was a single mom of 2 boys and PPD and never cried as much as this lady does :animated_rotfl:

Archived