Amber Week 4

CeCiMom

I have three sons and a dog.

I love them all.

I love my sons more than I love my dog.

I do not tell my friends I have 4 chldren.

I adopted my dog in 1999 a few weeks after my wife passed away.

My dog has been a great friend and companion and I would grieve for her, and cry for her, if anything ever happened to her.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

let me get this straight so much of you guys dislike amber but jen gets nominated by eric week after week. folks we gotta vote

uvp

I don't get it either about the votes. But, do we really know how America is voting. I hope CBS is not messing with the votes.

As for the Amber/Dick conversation. Not sticking up for Amber but I do take many things into consideration. Dick is draining in conversation...he harps on things, especially when talking with the females. It's taunting, nothing less and nothing more. Maybe, just maybe she said the things about the dog to piss him off and hope he walked away. You know how it is when you say something to somebody just to piss them off..maybe she did that, because her comments about the dog bothered him. She just might know how to irk him.

I used to like amber in the beginning but she has totally made me wish i could throw a pickle at her once in awhile and tell her to shutup.

:smilielol: all i can do is picture the houseguest slapping amber with a pickle.. or actually throwing a pickle at her every time she starts crying. ya think that might help her see the light? she might get tired of picking pickles out of her hair.

OR

she might just cry MORE and blubber.. "why is everyone so mean and throwing pickles at me! i hate the smell of pickles! pickles remind me of when i was high on meth..... :crybaby: "

::::::::::wipes tears from laughing so hard:::::::::

thanks for the laugh Dawnie... i will never look at a pickle the same again!

as far as america voting to get amber nominated... just look at who was HOH the last two weeks. Dick last week and Dustin this week. in all seriousness, the chances of either one of them putting amber up on the block at this time is zip... and i think america knows that... so why would we vote for something we know wont happen???? had the HOH been Kail, Jen, zach, nick or even eric it would be different.

i think that should be next sunday night's silly task for america to vote on for eric

who do you want eric to throw a pickle at?

and we vote amber

i thought maybe they'd show a diary room with her tonight that would make me feel a little more understanding of her, but no

nursie... you mean that whole blubbering blubber fest DR session where she cried about dustin winning HOH and how great it was for both of them didnt give you more of an understanding???

it brought a bad taste to my mouth.. hey, kinda like a pickle!!!!!!!!!!

the blubberfest was actually kind of amusing, knowing how much she 'hates' dustin just a couple of days later because he played for himself and won some prizes

ZOMG! I am so over her hissy fit over Dustin's so-called betrayal in the Veto Comp. Get over it already. Your self righteous bull$@%t isn't fooling me, missy. So easy to say you wouldn't do this or you wouldn't do that when you aren't in the hot seat.

And at the end of the day... so the heck what if Dustin acted selfishly and got some $$$ and a sweet vay-cay? First and foremost you should be playing this game FOR YOURSELF and secondly he's the "HOH," why the heck are you getting all over his case anyway? GEEZ! He should get some perks for putting up with all of Amber's whining and Dick's bullying.

And anyway... if you're such a good friend, wouldn't you be a little bit happy for your friend who later admitted that he had a moment of weakness because he was flat broke and needed the money to pay some bills?

Whatever... she just needs to STFU already.

I didn't read all 12 pp so I apologize if anyone's already said this:

I used to like Amber, but now she annoys the hell out of me. When she first introduced herself, she didn't even mention her child! Once Kail said she had children, Amber jumped in with, "speaking of which, I have a girl." Who the hell forgets to mention that? I have a son and, anytime I intro myself, he's one of the first things I bring up!

Anyway, then she tells Dustin she recently quit drugs. After making it seem like such a huge secret, she tells everyone else in the house, too! Personally, I cringe to think about what she'd buy if she were to win the money. (One million could buy a lot of drugs) :lipsrsealed2:

On the West Coast so just watching the show...

I just want to throw something at the TV... I think I need to go find a jar of pickles per the board's suggestion...

Amber is a mess. Shes' not even good TV. :furious3:

And yes. I will be voting next time around. Fo' shizzle.

i dont think america cares who is hoh for eric task

lets rock the vote next week and get amber up on the block

uvp

Yeah, I doubt America cares either. But depending on who the HOH is, Eric could/would become the target instead of Amber. If the HOH is cool with Amber, I don't see why they'd put her up, even if Eric keeps requesting it.

Yeah, I doubt America cares either. But depending on who the HOH is, Eric could/would become the target instead of Amber. If the HOH is cool with Amber, I don't see why they'd put her up, even if Eric keeps requesting it.

true but we have seed a planted seed grows eventually

uvp

Hey, maybe we could get Morty to put up the clip of the cry-baby woman from last year's Big Brother in Britain (I think it was there) alongside a clip of Amber crying in the diary room -- and have DUELING CRY BABIES! Does anyone remember that cry baby clip posted last summer?

Amber b!tches about everyone (tonight it's Dani) and then Jam tells Amber everyone is so fake. WTF? At least Dani has the nerve to tell them what she's thinking. Amber is such a hypocrite.

I really hope someone gets enough sense to get her out of the game soon. (If not because she'll win the game, maybe because they're as tired as I am of hearing her cry/bitch/moan). She even got on Dustin's nerve's today.

Archived