Amber Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Money is not an issue..I can't watch during the day and from what I read I wouldn't care to. I have the sho2 and honestly, I can't get through too much of that either.

She's crying all the time and a back stabber, alot like Evilette, but I think Evilette was more abrasive in character--she came off like an obnoxious wrong side of the tracks type and she was Maggie's/Eric's best friend (a large reason of why she was hated). No, I don't think Amber has topped out yet.

Marty, you sound a bit excited in that post....didn't mean to strike a nerve with my post.

Oh god Ginger, please tell me you dont watch that train wreck called Pirate Master lol.

You should know me by now, I watch almost no television reality shows. Yes, BB, I start out watching Amer Idol and stop about week 3 same for ANTM. I like the cable shows - weeds, entourage etc.

No I mean real pirates and vikings and ninjas. The real bad boys!!!!!!!

OMG I watch pirate master ...what happen to it this week...and when are they going to get rid of the second in command cant stand him...

O back to bb...Has Amber left yet....when is she leaving ...I will help her pack..

Amber is the biggest crybaby I've ever seen, she cries about everything.. and I'm just hoping that at somepoint she gets caught with all her backstabbing and bad mouthing....

Pirate Master was a show on CBS that moved around time slots alot until it finally got cancelled due to poor ratings. It was interesting, but it was the type of show that you had to follow very closely or you'd get lost just due to how complicated the game was.

Sparklett you have to watch the rest of the episodes on the computer. They last ones will only be on CBS.com

What??? they canceled it!!! It was almost over....uggggg

Can I be the first one to push Ammmmmmmber the Whinnnnnnner off!!! please please...let me..

She gets on my nerves

Archived