Jameka Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure God knows the outcome but he leaves it up to the individual to make the decisions. Jameka is mixed up on religion because God could care less about a BB game .

But she will not change her decision like Dick said about the veto , Dick said Jen cheated because she buzzed even though she did not know answer. Jen is safe.

my god why did jameka thread get all these post all of a sudden. i notice a trend here but i wont speak on it 6h4logp.gif6h4logp.gif6h4logp.gif

well as long as God does not change His mind here, and she still uses the veto!

i do like jen, but honestly im just glad to see someone other than one of the nominees actually use the veto...it shakes things up!

Eh I watched the video of her and Amber.

I do respect the fact she is planning on keeping her word AND decided to opt against the prizes in hope of keeping her word to Jen. The whole "f the devil" and "God is gangster" is still a bit :bored: to me though.

I'm happy she's using the veto though. :)

Sounds like there's gonna be a lot of people "talking" to Jameka tonight and until the POV ceremony to get her not to use Veto on Jen. I sure hope she can tell them to 'F*ck off', the way she tells the devil.

The first show when they show the cast leaving their houses, remember Jameka said something like "they don't want to see the real me" or something in that order. Well, I guess she's right. If this is the real her then nobody wants to see it.

P.S. Everybody thought it was attitude she was talking about. Ha Ha Ha!

Geez! It looks like she's attacking her teeth and trying to scrub them down to the gums!

And the faces she makes. With the foamy mouth and the face, she looks like a rabid dog.

I don't get to watch the feeds too much and I have read about Jameka doing the "Mmm hhmm" thing all the time. I have just watched her and Amber talking and she was doing it. That is so annoying! She does it throughout most of Amber's babble.

Well Dick and Dani just said thats what they would do. Hopefully they are waking up that Dustin and crew are not really their friends. In fact they seem to be closerto Jen and Kail. Hopefully Dick and Dani dont even approach Jam or Amber. Just get eric and Jess on the down low. Nick will fall in line easy. Then they have the numbers 6-3 in the next hoh comp.

I wonder what an MMPI would reveal if Jamika took one. Since BB didn't do it beforehand, BB should give her one after she leaves the house. I think that it might show that she's ----> :wacko:

I don't have the live feeds (since I'm gone most of the summer) but from what I've read, she sounds a little----> :cookoo:

I don't like it when players use the whole God issue for BB game playing purposes. Shouldn't God be working on more important things like poverty, war, world health epidemics, improving living conditions worldwide, etc?

After pondering my last statement I came to a conclusion (IMO). Why would God want to work on real things like human suffering, peace, etc when He/She could sit around and monitor the BB house all day? Silly me! (I just realized that we need a sarcasim icon!)

IMO I think that the players who feel like they need God for their every move might want to start praying for things like courage, strength, and wisdom. But, why pray for those things when you could pray for: 1)Ask God to save you from not being on the block 2)if you do go off the block, ask God to keep you safe 3) Ask God to follow through by putting up and evicting the people that you ask him to. 4) Ask God not to put you on slop. 5)And, most importantly: ASK GOD TO WIN THE $$$$$$$ :pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2:

I am glad to see that a lot of people have had opposing viewpoints on this topic today, but are not upset or angry if they disagree with a post. It's been an interesting thread to read. Lots of good scarcasm, jokes, etc. :smartass::)

Note: this post was an attempt to be humerous. I respect all faiths or those that don't believe in God. I wanted to add this so that there is no confusion about that. I know that some people don't pick up on the joking and scarcasm (in written text form).

Jameka is full of it and if she is all about God, whhy is she in the BB House trying to win a half a mill, give me a break. and if she say mmm mmmm one more time I think I will jump in there and bit*h slap her, :furious3:

she is starting s*** about nick getting violent and wants to get in pairs so one will be alone with nick because they are planning to backdoor him. i think i may dislike jameka and amber the most. if she has such a problem with nick go to the bb producers. screw jamekaEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIF

Is she hallucinating now? I am beginning to think the woman needs a straight jacket.

i think her gameplay may be to slander others so they wind up on the block i wonder who she will slander next week. i think it will be zach EGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIF

when and how?EGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIF

I am currently a Jameka fan for two reasons. Not saying I want her to win, but I'm a fan.

1 - She's taking Jen off the block.

2 - She's a stark raving lunatic, and that's funny.

Archived