Jameka Week 4

CeCiMom

Sparklet ~ I just meant that people are sometimes afraid to speak their minds when it comes to Jameka because they may be procieved as racist when they are not. Just like you misunderstood my post. I don't have a racist bone in my body but I see things for what they are. People ..... myself included try to handle the topic with kid gloves because when white people talk about race they are accused of being racist. geeeeeeeeeez.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its very true.. and you proved the point very well Marty.. now stop posting crap like that.. it only makes you look racist!

:::::::::tags Marty::::::::::

run marty run!!!!

:::::::::runs with marty:::::::::::::

Jameka is just speaking the truth it is a known fact that we as the correct term is african americans ...African Americans are more critical our race because when they are seen on tv they are representing us and when they act like a pure fool it embarrass us...but I am not going to go into all that now...First she is critize because she reads the bible now she is critize because she is african american....It is not right that she is the only african american in the house but if she wasnt I guess yall wouldnt watch...that is another subject...am i pissed HELL YEAH because race should not be a factor in these topics... game play yes...race no...I am not the only poster who feels this way...I am just more vocal...

If you notice alot of the hg said that they or were going to carry her to final 4 or she was next after the zach jen nick and kail...I just want her to improve her game

If everyone would move into the thread where a poster called Eric a "jewboy" and take a stand against that, than I could put more credence into these postings regarding race.

Not only do ya have to handle threads with "kid gloves" but posters also.

There was never any racism posted here in this thread. Just by mentioning the word race, does not make one a racist. It's all so ridiculous. Fizzle, my point is how people get offended by Kail and her comments (posts after posts calling her a homophobe) and because Jameka is the only black (btw I work with a black guy and he gets offended when people call him an African-American stating "I am not from Africa I am from the states" anyways) everything said in this thread is misconstrued. On the other hand, Eric gets called a "jewboy" and people just fly by that comment without stating anything. That's my point...

ginger... I agree with you! thats what i was saying... !!!!!

in the world we live in, sometimes anything you say can be misconstrued. i cant even talk about a family of animals that live in the trees outside my house cause a girl at work gets all up in arms and thinks its racist. :faint: hu?/???? i wasnt even talking about humans!

but yea, every word a person says can be torn apart and thrown back at them.

As a Jew I do feel that "Jewboy" is racist. His name is Eric. Not Jewboy. I took offense to it when I read it.

As for Jameka, I am amazed that people can't see that she IS playing the game. She is being very wise about it but she is playing the game. She must be doing a great job since most of the HG can't see her game. She is under the radar BUT she is also "helping" everyone that wants to talk to her. I bet she knows more than anyone else what is going on because people keep coming to her to talk. I think shes dong a great job.

And my issue is that race should not be an issue and the correct term is African American...my ancestors are from Africa and I live in the states....How can you tell me never mind...I said that race sexuality and religion should not be an issue...Jew boy was DEFINATELY INAPPROPRIATED and I hope you pointed that out....Now I would like to move on and talk about game...and leave race, religion and sexuality bashing off these topics...and can we get back to game topic

I hope Jameka is not running off at the mouth I havent read the transcript today yet....Now she needs to keep her distance a little and not speak that much so she wont percieve as a target...stay away from ammmmmmmber the whinnnnnnner and let others stick their necks out now...

I find it weird that Jameka and Kail are talking God and scripture and just last night the hateful things Jameka said about Kail were really hateful.

I just have a problem when people spout religion and are hypocrites.

Jameka said she is playing for Jen and if she wins POV then she is taking Jen off. (God chose her to play that way)

Dustin told Dick he is putting up Zack he wants Zack out.

Looks like Kail will be staying if anyone besides Jessica or Daniele gets the Veto.

Jemeka said this game is pre determined and so what ever happens is meant to be.

She is talking God wants her to play this game with integrity.

I really don't care for Jameka and I don't trust her. I hope she proves me wrong, but I doubt she'll make a real effort to win Veto and safe Jen, should Jam get to play for POV :disgust: .

Jen picked Jameka's ball to play for her

The others that got picked were Daniele and Jessica not sure who is playing for Kail & Dustin

Jamaka is also helping Dustin because he wants one of them off the block so he can put up Zack.

Jameka is also helping Dustin because he wants one of them off the block so he can put up Zack.

Seems Dustin now feels "betrayed" by Jen and want to get her out this week, he may change his mind again ten times before all is said and done, though <_<

Thanks, Marty (went to the movies, just read the latest happenings...Dustin is a dirty rat!)

PS. I'm reeeaaaally disliking like 9 of these cowardly, babbling HGs...ugh!

Archived