Jameka Week 4

CeCiMom

Holy piss, I laughed so much last night everytime they showed Jameka talking. That gospel music fricken cracked me up. Even my cousin was laughing hysterically. (Oh, and I changed her mind about Dick!!)

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't recall a Sassette Smurf. I know there was Smurfette. Then again later on, they had the children smurf on there...maybe Sassette was one of the children smurfs.

I loved the Smurfs when I was little

I think Jameka was covering her tracks, just in case "their side" didn't get HOH. She knew that she would be safe with Jen, and with Kail, if Kails stays in the house. She's doing what everybody else is doing...playing both sides sorta speak. Eric is lying to EVERYBODY and talking about EVERYBODY, except Jess. Dick and Danielle has Zach and Nick just in case things go wrong with the LNC. We've all seen how HOH flip flops...as soon as you burn bridges...bam, somebody on the "other" side gets HOH. I wouldn't be surprised if any of them throw the HOH to the other side, just so they can do their dirty work. I really want to see Jen get it.

Everybody keeps saying it's a game, and that is what they all are doing...whether their real intentions are revealed to us or not.

I also had to laugh at the organ music...as well as seeing Amber crying AGAIN. I just bust out laughing.

Honestly...everybody in that house irks me in some form or fashion...oddly enough, except Jess.

First of all, Jemeka is full of ummmm slop. After she told everybody that God wanted her to use the veto to take Jen off the block, and then removed Jen, she realized that was a very stupid move. What got me was her saying oh I didn't pray long enough and in the same breath I will never do that again for anyone. Ummmm excuse me??? It doesn't work like that. If she was so faithful to God, she would never have made that statement. How can you say on one hand that God told you to do something and then on the other hand you say you'll never do it again. Anyone getting this? Either you strongly believe God told you to do it no matter what you look like in the eyes of others and no matter how the person receives the "gift" or you don't!

The background organ music wasn't gospel music. It was more like funeral music.

I was laughing so loud at how stupid it really made her look on national tv.

Honestly what do we all expect...it's Big Brother...the house of lies, deception, hypocrites, bullying, and compelte a-holes. That's why I said...they're mostly hypocrites, and I take them with a grain of salt, b/c I've come in contact with so many so-called Christians, and bible thumpers. There is nothing that the houseguests can do or say that show that would surprise me in the least, except play with a backbone sometimes...that's all I'm saying.

I used to live in Macklin Sk for a bit... Still have family there...

Went to Notre Dame in Wilcox for two years...

Sask is a nice place to visit... In the summer...

LOL!! I really like it here! Live in Weyburn, an hour southeast from Regina. So I drove by Wilcox everyday for three years for University.I actually just made my first trip to Alberta this May, got engaged there!And back on topic... Jameka is playing sly, but she needs to go soon.

My opinion on Jameka's thought process (flawed as it may be):

God has already designated the winner of the game (ME).

Therefore, God will not let me make a bad decision in the game, because He will make sure that everything works out for the best for me. After all, everything is a sign and happens for a reason.

So, when my ball is drawn, it is a sign that I should play for that person, and win, and use the veto as they would have me use it.

Of course, if it's best for me not to use it, God will speak to that person and they will tell me not to use it, right? Right???

Uh oh---This blows. This got me into trouble!

So, I must not have been listening or praying enough to God, because he would never let me get into trouble, as I am supposed to win the game.

Therefore, it was my fault that I didn't interpret the signs God was sending me correctly, and I need to pray more from now on and listen more when God tells me what to do.

Umm....and I'm not going to pull a stupid move like that again and use the POV!

{Dick just said that Jameka told him she thought the planes going over after Nick went on the block means they made a mistake. Quick, somebody tell her God is a pilot. }

:animated_rotfl:

I wonder what her excuse will be if she gets selected to play the veto on behalf of a nominee again? I hope next time she's selected it will be to play for Dick. If she doesn't win, he'll be accusing her of not trying hard enough.

Smooth move, Jammmhmmmeka.

Azalin, Jam already said she would not do that again. Apparently, last time, she misinterpreted God's message (that "gangsta" talk is hard to comprehend sometimes) as to what He really wanted her to do...so, next time, she's going to listen to what God tells her with more attention and she's sure God will tell her not to play so hard to win for whoever picks her for POV (unless it benefits her, of course)... :sadangel:

I wonder where in the bible does it mention "bitch slapping" someone...Because that's what Jameka said she was going to do to Daniele. I wonder if God ordained it?

annamrie, I was just going to post that quote!

Jam says and I repeat her words accurately "I am so mad, I am going to bitch slap that girl."
from the live feeds. This is Christian?!! All that talk about God and she says that? Mea Culpa...

Archived