Jameka Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really appreciate her Christian beliefs...I'm Christian and I see her knowledge of her bible as a wonderful thing........BUT I'm surprised by her behavior lately...why is she so angry towards Daniele? I've never seen or heard of her having so much vinegar toward anyone in there, even Zach!

reminds me of that song... Iam a B*tch, i am a lover, i am your mother.... " except its god she is talking about... god is gangsta and god is her lover... i think i have now heard it all!

good thing i got my refills today! sFun_hot.gif

"Nope she should team up with Jen and drag Jess along for the ride. Instead of following behind Dick"

I agree, I think that if she would make that decision all three of them would at least be final 5.

Guest jordansmom
I think Jameka was covering her tracks, just in case "their side" didn't get HOH. She knew that she would be safe with Jen, and with Kail, if Kails stays in the house. She's doing what everybody else is doing...playing both sides sorta speak.

I agree thats exactly what she is doing. She just used the God to justify(sp?) doing it. That was no one can attack her on a selfish level. IMHO

I think the God talk is real. She was mounting a long ferocious sermon on the hammock this afternoon. It was really scary. The feeds finally took the cameras off of her. She said God was her lover and lots of redemption talk .....

I think she really believed it at the time she told Jen about it. It was immediately after the comp when she leaned over and whispered that Jen answered the question wrong on purpose that she realized she had made a mistake.

Archived