Jameka Week 4

CeCiMom

you know... i think i might start doing illegal drugs... that way i might start to understand these people.

but in the meantime... let me toss a few pickles at my husband.. just for practice!

:giggle:

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you know... i think i might start doing illegal drugs... that way i might start to understand these people.

It doesn't work... I've tried...

I don't think I can cheer for Jameka anymore...

She is officially out of my alliance... Vaya con Dios, Chica loca!!!

I've had a lot of respect for Jameka but seeing that she actually said "Ohhh I don't like that girl" about Daniele who she acts so nice to really threw me and made me sad on her part...especially when it was merely over THINKING she was the vote for Kail to go {when we all know it was really Eric's vote}...why is this such a big deal? figuring it out would be fun, yes but it didn't change who left anyway

why cbs why?

Seriously, why do some of you hate someone just because they believe strongly in their faith and don't like going back on their word?

"Man I hate you so much! You're religious and keep your word! That's so horrible!"

I'm not sure what to think of Jameka anymore :-( I was really rooting for her. Her religion doesn't bother me...but taking Jen off the block does!

What bothers me about Jameka is that she's using her faith as a tool. Her faith in and of itself I don't have a problem with. Her attitude about her faith and the way she uses her faith and religious beliefs like a tool in this game does bother me.

Me too. My daughter and I were laughing so hard we had to pause the tape until we stopped laughing about the background music..... :animated_rotfl:

Seriously, why do some of you hate someone just because they believe strongly in their faith and don't like going back on their word?

I don't hate anyone... I dislike what Jameka is doing, because there is no way she can be true to her convictions in that house and to keep saying she is is a lie... She talks about people behind their backs and then says she doesn't... My grandmother was a perfect example of what to do in a cast like this, if you believe you aren't going to talk about people behind their backs and others are doing it, just walk away... :)

I liked Jameka from the start. I agree with her that it was probably very uncomfortable for her to be in the house with all "those white folks" (it implies that her social circle is somewhat limited) but she fits in fine. I think she is staying low to avoid the drama and perhaps make it far in the game but she needs to cool the Bible talk. It was funny when they played the church organ music when she started to talk and ED said he doubted that the hand of God was picking out the little white ball. She needs to rethink her alliances. Jen is not her friend and promising the PoV to someone is just bad game play.

Jameka using the POV has lead me to believe that she is not a diehard BB fan and not familiar with what happened to Marcellus. She's lucky that someone with BB game play knowledge wasn't HOH. Like you said EastCoast, using POV is not good game play.

unless God spoke to her directly, how does she know what he intended for her to do with that dumb ping pong ball?

maybe he wanted her to play ping pong with it.

maybe he wanted her to win and NOT use it.

maybe he wanted her to hide the ping pong ball next to the hidden mustard.

unless she saw a huge glowing light surrounding Jen as she pulled that ball out of the bag.. how is she to know what GOD wanted?

oops, silly me.. i forgot, God was busy judging America's got talent at the time the ping pong balls where being pulled!

sFun_ahohno.gif

Think how much God ooops I mean Jameka influenced the game. If she had not gotten the word from above she would have kept the noms the same and Jen or Kail would be going home.

God works in mysterious ways I say.

Archived