Jameka Week 4

CeCiMom

Jameka is getting on my nerves....one sec she is reading the bible and the next minute she's talking #$%^&* behind everyone's back! She even said she wants to bi**hslap Dani. And she was saying the F word about Dick and Dani too. I don't mind her being all "religious", but then she is exactly like the other group she is bagging on. She's always complaining that Dani is always in the room, away from everyone, yet Jameka is always in her room with Amber, OR in the HOH with Amber, talking crap about everyone.

I just don't get her. Annoying- last week I was really starting to like Jameka and I thought maybe I was going to cheer for her for a while...but now I wouldn't mind seeing her get evicted next! :animated_shocking:

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, we had the thread about BB and the bible and there were different opioions about if it should be in the house. Right now, the HG's are in HOH lockdown and Jameka is sitting at the table reading while all the others are just sitting around, talking or trying to sleep. How is it fair that she gets to read a book she obviously enjoys but no one else has anything to read?

even said she wants to bi**hslap Dani. And she was saying the F word about Dick and Dani too.

I sure hope this isn't Jameka thinking she's being 'in with the white girls'.

Cuz these white girls ain't no role models - by a long shot.

I have no problem with somebody being religious but I have a major problem with people preaching 1 thing and doing another thing.

I really agree. I really hope that the others start to catch onto this and vote her out.

Ok I like Jameka again...Jeamka is mad with Danielle because of Amber....Amber has been bad mouthing danielle alot...apparently Jameka thinks that Danielle lied on her because of what Amber told her but we all know that Amber knows how to bend the truth in her favor...Now Jameka is on the I hate Danielle band wagon Jameka needs to wake up and see Amber for who she really is.... I still do not blame Jameka for disliking Dick...I think that is one of the reasons why Danilelle is getting back lashes frome the other hgs...Dick needs to go..

I'm surprised if Jameka's sudden dislike of Daniele is purely based on Amber's words because she apparently wants to be viewed as a person that makes her own decisions...then again, I'm shocked that Jameka hasn't called Amber out on more things that she does RIGHT in front of her face

Archived