Jameka Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

down the line she gonna be a sitting duck . she isnt playing a very good end game.flag_iraq.gifflag_iraq.gifflag_iraq.gif

Nothing personal uvp but I am going to have to put you on ignore. I am not kidding when I say those flags really mess with my eyes. I can't enjoy the thread with those flags waving.

Putting uvp on ignore.

do what you gotta do. i appreciate it flag_iraq.gifflag_iraq.gifflag_iraq.gif

Guest jordansmom

Nope she should team up with Jen and drag Jess along for the ride. Instead of following behind Dick.

Nope she should team up with Jen and drag Jess along for the ride. Instead of following behind Dick.

agreed they to busy enjoying easy easy after week to see once it gets down to the end they wont have no protecting to save themiraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpg

i am post a new one everyday i am on. showing folks a different tune that i am not just usa iraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpg

you have any request for my next flag pm me iraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpg

This morning they are all still up. I have to say that Jameka is being quite talker and a person with an opinion. I just don't usually like what she has to say.

i can take jameka's statement two ways:

'i am the sole represenative of my race on this show, so i am very aware of how i am perceived and want to be a positive role model'

or

'i am the sole represenative of my race on this show, so i cant really act like myself around these white people so all im gonna do is say mmmmhmmmm a LOT'

i WOULD like to see her true feelings about the people around her, i guess maybe when they whittle out more people they will have more time to show her diary rooms, but i have a strong feeling that her diary rooms wont be awesome like danielle BB3's were (i guess nobody's since have been as good as hers)

being a great listener is working to her advantage, but that wallflower tactic of winning isnt one that i have to like

Ok I am going to get flack for this but I think Jameka gets a free pass from some people because she is black and they don't want to be thought of as racist.

I think she is just a blaaaah player. I dislike Kail and Amber a lot more then I dislike Jameka and race or sexual orientation don't work into my thoughts on weather I like someone.

Race does not have anything to do with this she is flying under the radar now she has not cross any lines or put herself in arms way...now you even mentioning race makes me question you...I am going to be honest some of your comments in the begining of her threads in Jameka 1st week really infuriated me because of the race issue...Now your mentions this really got me wondering... Please leave race, religion and sexuality bashing out of these threads....

Sparklet, seems to me the topic of race has been brought on by Jameka herself saying she feels like the sole representative of her race in the house. I have also heard her make comments about how she's not used to living with white people and has not felt comfortable because of having to live with white people in the house. Even making stereotipical (sp?) coments putting herself down as a black person, for fun.

If HGs make Religion, sexuality and race a topic of discussion for viewers why accuse someone of being inappropriate for posting their personal opinion on the matter? That's what we do here. We tell our opinions...discuss it, take it, or skip it :)

Sparklet it was not me that ever talked about race. This is my first mention. There was zero bashing in my post.

You got me mixed up with someone else. <_<

Archived