Jameka Week 4

CeCiMom

i have lots of jewish friends...and in my opinion, they would all find "jewboy" offensive. i do. i do have some friends who refer to themselves as "black" strictly, and some who prefer "african-american" so it seems to vary, here at least. i was upset that there weren't a more diverse group of houseguests, too.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Usuallly the thread topics are "lighter" in content. But, this thread has been very thought provoking and emotionally charged. I actually think that discussing more serious issues is good thing. A good dialogue about serious issues, like race, can be important. BTW- since I don't like to speak up and I tend to avoid anything confrontational I almost feel like hiding right now. :hide: right now. :)

But, I do have one comment that I'd like to make..............................

"...it is not right that she is the only African-American in the house but if she wasn't I guess yall wouldn't watch..." -Sparklet :)

I enjoyed reading your posts Sparklet, as I enjoyed reading the other members post. I obviously can't speak for others members of Morty's, so this is all my own opinion. I know that I would like to watch any players in the house regardless of race, monetary status, age, gender, marital status, religion, disability, sexual preference, etc. In fact, I think that the more diverce the group is, the better. We only learn compassion for others when we open up our eyes, our hearts, and (most importantly) our minds by learning about people's differences. Ultimately what happens when people open up their minds to those who are different from us, shows us how similar we all really are- that we're all human beings that live, love, and laugh. :):)

Maybe I live in a bubble, but I don't think/ that ratings would suffer if there was a more diverce "cast". :):)

So, once again, this is my plea to BB: Put REAL people in the house who are from all different walks of life. Make it a very diverce bunch of people who also LOOK like real people. The game won't suffer if you stray from your cookie cutter ideals of who you want to cast.

Whew.........The question now is if I will be brave enough to post this

Helloooo UVP . . . . .are you there??? Say something!!!

just got in from work i see i missed alot6h4logp.gif6h4logp.gif6h4logp.gif

n o way she makes final two 6h4logp.gif6h4logp.gif6h4logp.gif

I'll tell ya something guys---when I'm away from here for a short time, I don't miss nearly as much on Feeds, or related BB plot, as I do on these posts.

I turn my back and you kids just can't behave yourselves... ;)

Well youve been wrong be4 uvp ("bye bye dick"), we'll see. Can you name one person she's crossed so far in the game? Her name never even comes up during nominations or replacements.

the quiet ones always become a target eventually. when has a so called honest person won the game btw i never been wrong with endgame lol. my prediction is either daniele or dustin or jessica will win bb 8. 6h4logp.gif6h4logp.gif6h4logp.gif

those the folks that usually wins or at least make final two6h4logp.gif6h4logp.gif6h4logp.gif

So, once again, this is my plea to BB: Put REAL people in the house who are from all different walks of life. Make it a very diverce bunch of people who also LOOK like real people. The game won't suffer if you stray from your cookie cutter ideals of who you want to cast.

Krystallball your name speaks for itself because you are very enlighten...I agree 100% of what you said...I just didnt copy your whole paragraph to save room...That is what bothers me about bb Survivor has more diverse people on it why cant bb...but that is another topic...

Now on Jameka...Maybe she will get Jen off...You know she almost won HOH twice...she is smart but very restraint...I havent read the transcripts about her conversations with Kail and the bible..I dont know....I hope she is not acting all holier than thy attidtude.....that is not good....I dont think she has ever watch bb before because if she had she would be doing more...

Uvie - You're a great analyst of the game. You've proven it time and again. That's why it scares me when you project Dustin as a potential winner.

Please, please take him out of the mix.

She is a strange HG. Very self righteous and almost stubborn. Her game has little reasoning behind it. Why save Jen when Jen wouldnt do anything for her? I think the game is coming down to Dustin, Amber, Kail, Jameka, Jen vs Dick, Dani, Nick, Eric, Jess, Zach. If Dick, Eric or Dani were smart they would get in front of that train and swing the votes to keep Zach and get rid of Kail/Jen. Then you have Dustin, Jameka, Amber and Jen let over outnumbered.

yada I agree with you soooooooooooooo much. I think there needs to be a split.

As far as Jameka saving Jen. She started out saying it was the right thing to do and it was God's decision. She is changing that story a little now. She did say yesterday that is God had her ball come out to play for someone then it is meant for her to play rightously for that person and take them off if they want. She had this discussion with Dick and they got in a fight about it. He asked her if she was picked to play for Zack would she do the same. He also was saying later if he is ever on the block then if he gets to pick a player he will pick her.....

Something about changing it from that other word, Marty...

I've never called anyone a donkey before.

Yath, ever watch Hells Kitchen???? Chef Gordon Ramsey... is always calling the cooks on the show donkeys cause it would be too many bleeps if he called them anything else.. :smilielol: and trust me, there are already enough bleeps on that show!!! i love watching it just to watch him call everyone donkeys... :lookaround:

I remember early in the game that Jameka was concerned that the women were going to be picked off. I think her agenda may be to get the men out. Of course it helps when you have men like Zach, Nick and bully boy Dick.

Jameka chooses to play hard for a HG rather than throw it if her name is pulled for POV. It will be interesting to see if that holds true in the future if her ball is pulled by the men she doesn't care for. A true test of what she's saying now.

Archived