Jameka Week 4

CeCiMom

Isn't it possible that Jameka is a complex person, just like Dick is complex. She is obviously not a one dimensional holy roller and has never said she was perfect.

She hasn't tried to convert anyone to her way of thinking. She has some out there concepts as many of us probably do. I don't share her beliefs but I won't knock her for them.

If I see her speaking in tongues (ummm hmmm doesn't count) and laying on hands then I'll change my mind.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually enjoyed listening to her "God is gangsta" sermon to Amber (who was ticked off and crying, I'm sure, because she didn't get any prizes). I thought it was very amusing. Still don't care for Jam but she deserves props for making Amber declare her undying admiration to her "talking crazy" buddy, fun to watch (for me, at least :grin2: )

see, if i was the one jameka was preaching to... i seriously would have gone cross-eyed and would have blurted out "acid flashback, acid flashback!!!" and then i would hold onto the ground as if the world was spinning. :animated_rotfl:

The only thing that bothered me was that she said we are "good" and they are "evil... actually, i didn't hear it but i read it on the live feed updates. Come on, God loves everyone. It's no reason to make me put her on my dislike list. I still like her. She hasn't even come into the ballpark of what Dick has done in the house.

I am afraid that now that her preaching has started she might be on a roll.

Hope not. I am sure she will be asked to stop. The line about the whole outcome of the game is all ordained by God and his plan is how the game will end.

That is taking all the creds away from CBS geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

Maybe she hasnt had any sleep since she has been in the house who are her roomates..do they snore...talk in sleep...Does bb do psych test anymore....If she wins HOH .....boy and she is suppose to be a counselor...I wonder a professional counselor or church appointed counselor...Yall there is this huge church in Baltimore that I hear really is a cult....I wonder if she is a member of that church...I hear the congregation at that church is crazy....

I still cant believe she said "God is gangsta"

What kind of religious person says that?

I'm guessing some preacher from her background could have used that line to attract young people to his or her church. Different cultures use different lines to draw in new members. Growing up Christian rock music would have never occured to me and now I'm sure there's Christian rap out there somewhere.

OMG :animated_shocking: What if Jameka gets HOH next time. It will all be in God's hands. I will be interested to see how God plays the game of Big Brother.

I still cant believe she said "God is gangsta"

She got that quote from a movie but the movie was inspired kids to turn away from gangs because God is all u need he is bad (in a good way)...

When I read that I knew I heard it before....

Jam calling God a "gangsta" doesn't bother me. I'm saving all my shock for when she starts using Bert and Ernie, the Teletubies and/or Spongebob to make a point in her sermons LOL!

I don't think Jam will "preach" for that long to anyone other than Amber. Amber is the only one full of sh*t enough to sit through it :animated_rotfl:

Jameka was preaching her God's plan to Dick last night when she told him she was playing to get Jen off. That is the wasy God wants her to play.

:bored: Whoa...what a turn of events. She seemed to be smart, logical, and SANE...but now I'm not so sure. I still think she's smart but I don't think all her screws are together.

The "God is a Gangster" part rubbed me the wrong way, also she shouldn't judge others...tsk tsk hypocritical.

Side Note-I don't even like those "Jesus is my Homeboy" shirts...all that stuff just rubs me the wrong way. Don't get me wrong, I get the message...it just doesn't sit well. :inquisitive:

Archived