Jameka Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok it sounds like she comes from one of those church that may be a cult....I did not know she was saying all of this.....I apologize on the bible thing then...she nor anyone should use the lords name in vein...I dont care for cults nor do I respect them ...I am tired of her saying it is the right thing to do...the right thing for her to do is watch her own behind and see how far can she get in this game...does she really know how to play this game??? She is smart I dont know this is her game I will just watch and see how she plays it....Speaking of the bible incident If she is saying it like this :if the Lord allows it then it must be so...that is what the older generation use to say...Which my preacher still talks about that today.. :animated_rotfl:

Glad she won veto hope she uses it to her best interest....my question is, why did she try to win it....No I dont think she has ever watch bb before..

HMMMMMMM...God has ordained who is to win????????? Didn't know God played in shows....Isn

t this game about lies , deceit, stabbing people in the back????? Think Jam needs to go home and study the bible a little bit better

Jameka: "In the last seven days God has revealed Evel to me. He has revealed Danielle to me. He has revealed ..."
(from feeds)

Are you fricken kidding me!!! I can't believe this shit! She is crazy, crazy... people are going to catch onto this shit.

I'm still liking Jameka's crazy ass. She does what she wants even if her motivation is a bit suspect. She will not be swayed by Dick's bullying, Amber's tears or any reasonable logic.

I'm glad she won the veto because I don't want to see Jen leave the house.

Just checked in to see what's happening.

Wow...etc. I'm stunned at what I'm hearing. And unlike Fizzle, I'm not even on acid...

This has got nothing to do with religion. This is just plain wacko.

"F*ck the devil"????

I'd be scared if I were in that house now... :scared:

She reminds me of all those self righteous pastors that you find out were visiting prostitutes or ripping off their own church. She uses religion to rationalize everything while breaking almost every commandment in the book.

Jamkea what happened to let those without sin cast the first stone? Or judge not yest ye be judged?

Isnt greed one of the 7 deadly sins?

She just preaching to make Amber feel good but she shouldnt use the lords name in vein...this is what she meant to say yall...." have been studying Dick and Danielle for a while and some of the actions I am starting to question"...Arent you glad she isnt HOH... :animated_rotfl: Yeah this girl is definately sounding like she comes from a cult.....I do not agree what she is saying because you do not have the right to judge other people only God if she starts speaking in tongues I am turning

Didn't Ivette speak in tongues....I think you people might be making the wrong comparison of Amber to Evilette.It took a bible reading to get you people to realize this. Uhhmmms, quietness and no game play. She went into the house to take over their bodies and teach them all a good lesson that reality tv is evil.

Wow- she's losing it.... I mean...I can understand thinking God is answering someone's prayers regarding getting out of financial trouble, and giving them the "opportunity" to be on the show, but in the end, everyone is in charge of making their own decisions. I mean, her saying "God put her in the veto comp so if she wins she needs to use it" doesn't make sense. One can argue that God gave her a big decision and it's up to her to be "wise" and figure out some "game play" on how she can use it, which may mean "not" using it....

She's falling off her rocker, and Amber is right with her....wow

Ginger - In regard to God's revelations to you about

Wendy's, etc. - he has revealed to me that he owns

stock in the major cooking oil companies.

He also told me: My chlld Jameka has a screw loose

He also revealed that she will soon appear on Fox's

WORLD'S MOST SHOCKING!!!! . . . SCARIEST HOUSE

GUESTS GONE WILD AND CRAZY!!!!!

Archived