Jameka Week 4

CeCiMom

I am getting a little tired of Jamekas self-righteousness. I hate when people use "God" as their reason for doing things that they really want to do anyway.

I was a big Jameka fan, but she is losing my support fast with this religious bs. I know too many good people who attend church, pray daily, believe in God and don't use him or his name in vain, and that is what she is doing. Dick was right to call her on it, cause you know darn well she wouldn't play hard and win the veto to help someone she wants out of the game - like the poor schlep zach, or even dick or dani for that matter.

She is playing this game to win money, and I really wonder how much of it will go to her church?

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and 10% to her moms church

10% to her grandma's church

and 10% to her sisters church

wheww... it would be a lot better if they all went to the same church! (that would mean they have to live in the same area i guess)

Jameka is talking her God talk again to Amber. She is telling that she has to take Jen off the block. It is all ordained. God has a plan and there is nothing that she can do to stop his plan.

Amber is trying to talk her out of using it to take Jen off and Jameka is saying this is God's plan.

This making Amber cry more.

I hope someone is recording this God talk Jameka is having.

Jameka just said F*ck you Devil F*ck you. She said God is a gangster..... OMG

Vengence is mine said the Lord. She is preaching her butt off.

Don't get in God's way of doing things. God will reveal his plan.

So Jameka is not playing this game God is playing Big Brother.

Do not drag me away with the wicked.

She is reading the bible to Amber.

We've been wondering what was inside Jameka's head and why she's been so quiet except for the ummmm hmmmmms Now we know what's been hiding in there, and frankly it needs to go back inside. The other houseguests might get freaked out by all this talk -- well, except for Amber and Kail.

Archived