Jameka Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she will be much more careful in the future about what promises she makes and to whom she makes them. I don't like to judge anyone for their beliefs, but it does seem like she takes the God thing to extremes that I've never seen before. :angel:

It will be interesting to see if the 500k will get in the way of her faith farther in the game (granted she makes it that far). Maybe God will tell her to do whatever she has to do to win the money.

I think she will be much more careful in the future about what promises she makes and to whom she makes them. I don't like to judge anyone for their beliefs, but it does seem like she takes the God thing to extremes that I've never seen before.

i bet a dollar the bb producer told her the i am not use to white folks angle isnt working try something else hence the god angle

I just can't imagine going through life not making my own choices. Waiting for god to tell me what to do next. She is a sweet girl and I do prefer her ways of thinking vs. Dick and his "I'm not going to acknowledge that I'm a self centered bastard, instead I'll call others self centered and treat people like crap.

I'm really sick of hearing her respond with: umm-hmm, umm-hmm, yes ... umm-hmm ... yes ... umm-hmm, umm-hmm, umm-hmm ...

And now Amber's starting to pick it up. Like I really needed another reason to hate her more.

Susan.

Ditto on the mmmm mmmm stuff.

I'm almost ready for more of that old "ya know what I'm sayin'?"

Almost -- I said almost.

And while I'm at it, I too think she has sailed way too far into the Bible Belt.

I think her beliefs are strong, but someone needs to tell her that cursing, saying she is going to slap that B*#ch in the face, gossiping about everyone in the house and not just repeating things but actually talking about what she doesn't like about people is NOT CHRISTIAN!!!!!!!!!! I am so sick of her and Amber hiding behind the bible......it is NUTS!!!! I PRAY that she gets evicted NEXT!!!!!! They make me not even want to watch the show and I am a die hard BB fan. PLEASE someone anyone evict Amber and Jameka soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was starting to like Jameka but she turned it around for me this passed week or so. Her and Amber are too much with their hipocritical selfs. They both talk about all the negativity, yet they sit up there and badmouth everyone and then go off with that B* and F that. It's really annoying. I hope she or Amber goes home. Actually I hope its double eviction and they both go.

Regarding her conversation with Amber and Dustin last night, it just amazes about how cocky they are and about who they plan on getting rid of and in what order. So what happened to "it's already ordained"? If Jameka really believed that, she would not think she had the power to affect those decisions. She is hypocritcal and full of it. And Amber is a complete sheep. She agrees with whoever she is talking to at the moment. As much as I dislike Jen, Amber is a bigger fool because she believes she can influence Jen. Jen is a b*tch, but she is no dummy. Amber however, is as dumb as a box of rocks.

I adored Jameka but what was that mess about her disliking Daniele and her "negative attitude" because of the silly incident over Jess? If you guys don't know what I'm talking about, it went something like this:

Apparently Jameka told Jess to grab some lettuce out of the storage room and she comes out with a cabbage instead and everyone laughs over it because it was a silly mistake and Daniele goes "I don't know what Cabbage is like in Kansas but here..."

K so apparently, according to Jameka, that was totally out of line...........hm...but everyone else was laughing and that was okay?

Then later, people made reference to Eric and Jessica having a date and Jameka told Eric that he was Jessica's brother so that's impossible and Dustin said that "She's from Kansas! They do that kind of thing there [regarding brohers and sisters dating]"

Hm but that wasn't horrible and out of line...lol it's really becoming so clear how people are LOOKING to get annoyed with Daniele...Dustin's comment was funny but could have been viewed as a little more offensive yet nothing was mentioned of it

Did Amber get her visions yet on who is winning HOH? I thought I heard her say she thought it would be Jameka but then it was not the official God ordained vision given to Amber.

Last week God told Amber that Dustin would be HOH. hummmmm

Archived