Jen Week 2 (hoh)

CeCiMom

SpiderJen, SpiderJen boobs and butt, flirts with men...look-out she is a SpiderJen.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was my inspiration Cajun...I was thinking of calling her SpiderPig .

But because it is her...

SpiderJEN works...

I can just see her casting a web to try to catch her prey.

Yet I can see all the other insects and spiders leaving the room as she enters.

She is going to have a huge target on her when she puts up Nick. Most of the house is going to hate her.

I think she loves that. :animated_scratchchin: Bad attention is better then NO attention.

I've noticed reading various threads that SOME of you are starting to dislike Jen less than you did and SOME of you are even starting to warm up to her a little bit. BWAHAHAHA my evil plan is working!

I'm telling you, Jen could be a poor man's Janelle this year! Most of the HG's want her out but if she starts winning some vetoes and keeps getting the occasional HoH she could be the little underdog that could!

I find her funny. Her hijinks crack me up and I still believe much of it is an act.

Go Jen!

Oh, and funny enough, according to the fan poll, she's almost twice as popular as Evil Dick. Then again, according to the fan poll Dustin and Jameka are super popular. I think maybe the fans thought the poll said "Who is the most boring HG?".

I dislike Jen less now than I used to, and I dislike Evel more now than I did before.

Yesterday did it for me. There's only so much of hearing a person yell at and threaten a person with physical violence that I can stand before I finally start to dislike the person (Evel). And when that person takes the yelling and threats without yelling back or crying, I begin to have a little respect for them (Jen).

Yes, I think Jen is very narcissistic. I think just about everyone in that house fits that description, though, or they wouldn't choose to be in a house where they are being filmed 24/7. I think Janelle is also narcissistic, but I liked her because she was smart (not sure if that fits Jen, or not), she won challenges when she needed to win them, and she was loyal to the people who truly were loyal to her, for the most part. So far, Jen has done the last two, but I don't know if it will continue for the rest of the season. I could easily change my mind, but at this point I don't dislike her. I'm sort of neutral.

Personally, I think her nominations are perfect FOR HER. This year, since I don't have a favorite yet, I've found that I can look at every HOH objectively, and decide whether or not they are playing a good game for themselves, without worrying about whether they are getting my favorite player(s) out. This is actually a refreshing change for me, and I've been able to enjoy the season more so far, as people aren't getting under my skin when they make bad comments about certain houseguests. I don't have a favorite, so I don't care. :animated_bouncy:

So, as for Jen: She made great selections. Dick had just told her to F-- herself. He had told her point blank in the HOH room during a previous comp when they were on lockdown that he couldn't stand her and told her off. Dani can't stand Jen, and Jen knows it. So, why not put up two people who hate you, who are related and probably will team up in the end if they have the chance? I think her choices made perfect sense. As far as telling people ahead of time not to throw the comp to the people on the block or she will put up people close to the person who threw the comp, that was pretty smart, imo. There are no rules that say she can't do that, and frankly, she already has half or more of the house disliking her. So why not tell them up front that she will do that? In actuality, every HOH does the same thing, but they don't warn people ahead of time. They look at the comp and decide who to put up depending on the lies people have told, or if they threw the comp., etc. So, she just had the decency (or audacity) to tell the other hamsters up front what she would do.

SPOILER WARNING!!!!!

!

!

!

!

!

As for the possibility of putting Nick up, I think that is brilliant. He's obviously aligned with Daniele, and he hates Jen for lying about him trying to kiss her. Jen realizes the truth--Nick has an alliance with absolutely everyone, and they all believe him to be honest with them. So, why not put him up and see what happens when the campaigning starts? I think it makes for great t.v., and it will show Nick where Dani stands--with him or with her Dad. It could also bring some of Nick's alliances out of the woodwork; especially if Evel calls him on them. I love it. I actually like Nick, but I think it's a smart move on Jen's part, as I look at it objectively. If everyone is bamboozled by Nick, they will one day look up all surprised when he is winning and they realize they didn't get rid of him earlier. Then, they will look back on Jen putting him up and think she was really smart!

I am also one whose respect for Jen has increased.

I think she is mistaken in placing the Mrs. Robinson alliance so high on her list, but I can understand why she does. Her personal animosity for Daniele is also one of the things I don't care for. Yes she is self-centered and appears quite shallow.

But she is playing the game in a way that is best for her. Her choices of who should go on the block are smart and are based on her own strategies. Jen is not letting Dick rattle her no matter how hard he tries. She takes his tirades so calmly that it is pissing him off. She is not one who is easily swayed and I am happy to see someone playing that way rather than on consensus of the group.

All her gameplay is just based on petty jealousy with Danile. Now her wanting to put up Nick as a replacement nom is just her revenge on him for blowing her off. It's just a fluke that it turned out to startegically a smart play. I agree with 90% of the house when they say she's an idiot because she is.

It's truly amazing that she takes all the verbal abuse from Dick, yet fell apart over her picture on the wall.

I agree, her nominations really are all about her jealousy of Danielle -- and the attention Nick gives her instead of Jen.

I'm sure this has been mentioned before but I have just listened to Jen talking with Kail and Amber and a long (still going) conversation with Nick and if I could have taken a drink everytime she said "like", I would be soooo wasted right now!

Ok, I agree with Elisabeth to wait until after the POV ceremony to give her kudos on her strategy.

After talking to Nick, Jen just changed her mind to nominate Joe instead.

When will I ever learn that nothing is set until after its official. :bangin:

Archived