Jen Week 2 (hoh)

CeCiMom

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jen has been negative in so many ways i get exhausted even thinking about listing them. maybe after i clean my kitchen and cook for my party tomorrow, i will try...but it is exhausting just thinking about it. she spins everything. she has no accountability or responsibility. and i'm sick of looking at her a** crack! enough already. we know you have it. congratulations. now put it away!

Dick should tell Jen to go f herself, because she is a phony , pompas a** who sees herself in such a self-important way. I agree that maybe negative was not the right description of her, at least not in the true sense of the word, she is apathetic, shows no feeling, unless she is talking about herself.

I think Dick is right up front, her reasons she says she put both of them up is because their humor is sarcastic and sarcasim is NOT FUNNY it is mean and rude, and it has a trickle down efect, so all the sarcastic people have to go starting with Dani and Dick, when in reality (no pun) Jen just really wants to be with Nick and does not want Dani in the way. Why she thinks he would even be interested in her is beyond me.

Well Cajun, I am sorry I do not agree with you, I am allowed to dissagree, I do not like her, and sincerely am not tryoing to take any cheap shots at her, in my opinion, and I have one just like everyone else, she deserves all the cheap shots I can say about her. if in fact my comment has to have the Label of "Cheap Shots". The very last thing I am trying to do is argue with anyone, I am here just like everyone else to follw, comment and have fun.

I know that, cause I have seen you on here every season of BB, I meant no malice toward you , I just sorta felt like I was gettin jumped on, everyone has their thoughts, and we can all agree to dissagree if need be. What sucks is that I have to go to work in less than an hour and a half and won't get back till late, hope I get to see who wins pov before I go.

I was in the shower, and had just come back in getting ready for work, typing inbetween, did not know, will go to live feeds, I have media net on my phone but have no idea if I can get any BB info. later

Of course she is taking herself off the block. It will be very very interesting who she votes for with her father on the block.

It will tell the whole story. I hope she does not vote to evict her father. Then I will really hate her.

well to me Jen makes subtle comments to and about Nick, since they had their dissagreement, she kept asking him if they were really ok, and she told him she made up the story about trying to kiss her because he was spending too much time with Danielle, something to that effect. It isn't so much what she has actually said verbatem as it is her attitude . I just get the vibe she is jealous of Dani and thinks Nick is hot and would like to be in Danis shoes with the attention of Nick. She says she put Dani and Dick up because of the sarcastic personality of especially Dani and that is is negitive and cause the house to not be a good place, which I think is bull, I think she just wants Dani out of the way. We will have to wait and see how it plays out, but since Dani won the pov, we may be waiting a while,lol

So the answer to your comment is no you did not miss anything really specific, just what some of us think

I can't see the red suit, so I do hope she keeps it on long enough for me to see it on after dark tonight, I won't get home from work till maybe 10:30 11:00.

Archived