Jen Week 2 (hoh)

CeCiMom

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

King, I'm absolutely certain she's in touch with CT.

bb, I don't think I was being mean at all. But what you posted to Marty about Amber taking meds, could have been done without saying..."If you really do take meds, you'd understand that"...

That just seemed unnecessary, and didn't really have anything to do with it.

no, bb, I meant that sincerely---of course I would believe you if you said you took meds. Why wouldn't I?

I would believe anyone who said that....which is why I wondered about what you said to Marty.

You know during the off season we don't have any problems with baiting or flaming... Everyone gets along even though we hate each other at times (I mean we even have a thread for it), but this year seems really bad doesn't it? Or is it just me?

I'll be the first to admit it... I was flat out WRONG!!!

So there I was, a week ago...totally sticking up for Jen, feeling bad for her and her low self esteem that she would stand there and cry over her photo like that. Hey man, I've been there before and did the same...then eventually realized that no matter how "perfect" you tried to appear, you could never attain actual perfection. So ya, my heart broke for her.

Then tonight.... I saw her take down the picture of her and HER MOTHER because of no makeup?? Ok, I'm and ass, and I bow down to all you insightful ppl that spotted a selfish, prissy, BEEP :notworthy:

i havent notice the flaming and baiting extremes. i see folks having disagreement like every bb season and moving on. this is a discussion board so everyone leave there self open jmho the boards this bb season is rather tame compare to bb6 and allstar edition :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates: .

It appears that there is an heir of persistance that shows up in the threads. To prove points, posters are going to great lengths to justify their posts. It's a discussion board about a tv show....no need for that.

Ginger~

But what happened to him (or her)?

I have no idea...we were friends that one season...haven't heard from America since. lol

You know during the off season we don't have any problems with baiting or flaming... Everyone gets along even though we hate each other at times (I mean we even have a thread for it), but this year seems really bad doesn't it? Or is it just me?

Isn't that reflective enough of our American PC society? America is going that way. Hang on...will be a bumpy ride.

Isn't that reflective enough of our American PC society? America is going that way. Hang on...will be a bumpy ride.

OK So see this is what I am talking about... I wasn't even thinking about you baiting anyone when I posted that comment... It was just something I thought about, because YOU said something about baiting someone... It wasn't about you baiting anyone, it was just general statement... Why is everyone so damn touchy this year? I mean first my good friend UVP got very touchy about something I said that was in fact when I was trying to be helpful and I see others that are taking things way the wrong way, and now this... Why can't I make a general statement and not be jumped on about it?

Back on topic... I still don't like Jen... I too counted the like's tonight and just in that one segment I was up to 53 when I lost count... That's was the one with her talking to Nick...

#1 I DO TAKE MEDS.. a lot of them :)

#2 I think Jen took that pic off the wall not because she didnt have makeup on.. but because she is ashamed of her family.. she did say she hated all of the pics. said it a few times. she was not happy with any of them. not happy at all. she wants them all gone. and why? well, they were of her and her family.

heck, on the live feeds... she even forgot one of her 1/2 brothers names. and then said that they werent really her brothers.. (uhh jen? they are 1/2 brothers.. so really they are really 1/2 your brothers.)

I thought she took down the pic for the reasons fizzle says, she has issues with her family and for some wierd reason I got a definate vibe about that pic of her mom. She really is young and when I was 21 I really had some strange ideas,BUT I still think she is very self absorbed, and self-centered and I still dislike her as much as I did the first night.Oh and I take meds, and plenty of them,lol

Archived