Jen Week 2 (hoh)

CeCiMom

Jen is the only reason for me to watch the boring show. Now that HP is out, I am really undecided if to watch today's ep/ Jen gone from the game = lower ratings. So come on produers, patch up some verto game that Jen can win !

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't imagine her looking in the mirror thinking that a unitard shoved up her butt would be appropriate at any level. I REALLY have enjoyed the unitard the last couple of days because I haven't had to see her butt crack. That is just pathetic. What a hooker.

Regardless of what hg are aloud to do to alter Slop so that it is eatible does not compare in my book. Being on slop came from the food challenge. The veto comp is another story and any tasks that come from that should be performed as it was intended. She should clearly get some sort of penalty for altering her unitard.

What an amazing dichotomy. Everyone over here hates Jen so much (well except me and a couple others) yet on the SS board, it's the exact opposite and people are basically saying she's the whole show.

It's funny how two BB website scan be such opposites.

Basically what they're saying is, sure she's self-centered, vain and often obnoxious but she's pure entertainment.

I honestly can't imagine how boring the house will be after she leaves.

yes she is entertainment and I am glad she is still in the house. I say evict the boring ones first.

I saw a lot of Jen hate over at SS. I saw they had an appreciation thread too.

I think I can sum up Jen like this. (For Me)

I hate to love her and love to hate her. She is annoying & stuck up, the picture thing is ridiculous, but she can be entertaining. I hope she is around for at little while longer and I cant wait to see her 'on the block' reaction.

When I was in high school my English teacher made us pay a quarter for every single "like" and "you know" we said. This girl would have made that teacher rich!

I think a lot of people post in both threads because that forum is a bit "off". I was speaking more of the ranking thread where every week they rank the HGs from 14 - 1 (or in this case 13 - 1).

What I REALLY want to see next week, just to drive some of the HGs nuts, is for Danielle to win HoH, put up Jen, and then have Jen win the veto. The chaos would be so wonderful.

there's a lot more choice for BB-Boards than there used 2b, that's for sure.

For example, this board seems to have evolved into a board for the senior female BB fan, from the opines I've read. That may be why the women get bashed here.

:party_smilie:

I'm trying to appreciate Jen's entertainment value, because I do know it's there, but I just can't, because I have such a hard time getting past my personal reactions to her.

Yes, of course she'll stay, at least for a while. CBS would be foolish to let her go.

there's a lot more choice for BB-Boards than there used 2b, that's for sure.

For example, this board seems to have evolved into a board for the senior female BB fan, from the opines I've read. That may be why the women get bashed here.

Define senior....I guess you mean mature, right?

None of the houseguests really bother me that much, that is why the season is so damn boring. Those who provide even the littlest entertainment need to stay, otherwise the show is one great big bust! (no pun intended)

i would like to see dick win hoh, put up jen and kail. ( i will even go as far as let jen win veto.. in my warped dream) then say zach gets put up. but its kail that goes home. nobody wants another maggie to win.

this board seems to have evolved into a board for the senior female BB fan
i know she isnt talking about yath or ginger... or dumblonde... or ...... "senior"???? is that some kind of insult?

Sure, Jen is self-centered and everything else named in this thread. She irks me mostly but she sometimes makes me laugh too. But I believe I can safely say that I don't think she's a mean spirited person which makes me actually want her to stay a little longer. I definitely want Amber to leave before Jen does.

That would work out well, Fizzle. I'd also like to see (like someone else mentioned) Dustin & Amber go up. Just to see how she'd freak out being up against her boy. Well, just being up again. Then Dustin wins the PoV, & Kail or Jen go up in his place. I'm so sick of Amber.

Yeah...... Jen & Amber against each other would be some good times.

Archived