Jen Week 2 (hoh)

CeCiMom

I'm waiting for Jen and Kail to talk each other out of voting for Dick to go again. They did it once, they can do it again.

I can't wait for the look on jenasty's face when she realizes everyone voted for Dick to stay!

Duhhhhhhhh - mouth open wide -

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I dislike Jen, I guess she makes for good tv. Week 2 and she alreay has 26 pages of posts on this thread. That shows that she is either hated or loved by lotsa folks and thats what they look for in casting each season.

Why does that make me sad? :(

Ohhh, that's right, I was hoping for someting different next season..........VERY different.

But, in Jen's defense, although she is as annoying as an inflmaed anal wart, occasionally (like when she is liquored up on wine), she actually seems to have a pretty good take on certain aspects and folks in the game.

Sorry, that is as much as I can commit to with the hate I feel for her. She is a Paris wannabe.

Dep

Since Dick was specific with his threat, saying he would try to step on/crush Jen's throat in the POV if there was a chance for him to do so, I'm not so sure that he didn't mean it. I think that BB let him stay specifically because Jen probably told them she wasn't afraid, and because they knew the competition was curling, and that he would have no physical contact with her. I also don't know what Dick was/is like at home. I doubt Dani stopped talking to him for two years and returned all of his presents to her, etc. just because he was rude to her verbally. But it's always possible that I'm applying my own family history to the situation and seeing more in it than there was (as far as Dani/Dick is concerned).

Dick does play dirty. He tells people to their face that they are his number two closest person, and then when he talks to the next person he tells THEM the same thing, and says that he wants to get rid of the person he had just talked to 15 minutes ago. That's the BB game, and so it's fine. But he does lie, and he does play dirty. He says he isn't campaigning, but then he campaigns more strenuously than any houseguest I've ever seen. He's like a dog with a bone.

Before someone says he doesn't lie, I do have an example that Dick admitted to earlier today. He said that he had always told Zach he had his back, and he was closest to Zach in the house. But then when Dani won POV, Dick wanted to keep Joe off the block and campaigned against Zach, to have Zach put up in Dani's place. Joe went and told Zach the truth about this, and Dick went to Zach and said Joe was lying. This is one of the big reasons why Zach wants Joe voted out instead of Dick. Was it smart on Dick's part? Sure! It's strategy and gameplay. But he does play dirty and he does lie, just like everyone else.

Edited to add: I would have put this in the Dick thread, but since he was brought up in this one, I put it here--sorry if it is off topic.

ok...is it just me ... I think that Jen is a Janelle wannabe... She wants everyone to think she is an airhead, self center, however she is also really smart ..... However this is what Jen is lacking:

1. Janelle won people's heart because she became the underdog from day 1 however Jen tried to make herself the underdog

2. people were jealous of Jani ..No one is jealous of Jen instead she is jealous of Danielle.

3. Jani did not start throwing insults to people until they started insulting her...Jen was throwing insults on day one...

4. The people chose to design Jani T-shirts...Jen chose to design her own T-shirts (Jenuis)

I can go on but I think that is enough..

Has anyone seen Crappysucks!!!!! Is he in the BB house???? :animated_shocking: This is unlike him not to post about BB.

Ol where ol where has my crappy gone....ol where ol where could he be????

Hey there Sparklet!!! Welcome back!!! Crappy is posting sometimes, but he's spending most of his time over at another board I think...

I agree with a lot of that, Sparklet! I think that Jen is trying to force things that came naturally to Janie. I don't necessarily agree that Jen is trying to be like Janie. But I do think that if she IS trying, she isn't succeeding.

Great post sparklet. I do like Jen but, she's definitely no Janey.

Tonight, Jen got on my nerves and Kail too for that matter... maybe I'm just in a bad mood. LOL But, noone pisses me off like Dick (right now anyways) and maybe my dislike of him and Daniele is what made me like Jen and Kail and now that Jen's HOH reign is basically over... I'm not so sure I want to root for them anymore... :animated_rotfl:

I thought it was funny when Dick asked her if it was from the BB audience complaining about them.

Who in the world would own the rights to "Jensa Member??"

I've seen tons of shirts from other people with writing on them, so I wonder if that means that the company that produces those shirts has a copyright on them? If so, why can they wear them? Like Dick's Evil Doer shirt?

I think anyone going into that house should stick with plain, solid-colored shirts. Not even plaid--it might be copyrighted. :rolleyes:

I don't see why they can't wear whatever shirt they want be it a team shirt or one with a saying. That's just silly. It's not like CBS is making money by rebroadcasting their T-Shirts :rolleyes:

That being said.... I'm really glad they took Jen's shirts cause they were on my last nerve :hurray: I hope at the next POV they make Jen wear sweat pants, granny panties, & a turtleneck sweater for a week & lets see how she likes them apples :animated_rotfl:

The Jen shirts were the best inanimate objects in the house and BB took it away due to damn copywrights.

Rolf @ Dick thinking CBS would give a **** about the viewer's complaints. If anything BB should bleach out those vile tattoos of his.

Archived