Jen Week 2 (hoh)

CeCiMom

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never liked the filthy piece of trash since day one when she got all itchity at Dick during the competition. She comes off like a dim-bulb and has no higher than a double-digit IQ, if that. What she reminds me of is Rosie O'Donnell a few months after gastric bypass surgery. Can you say Clock-Stopper? Oh how funny it was to see her crying because she had an ugly photo on the house wall. Well DUH.... the only time I could even think she'd be cute is after a night of scotch shooters.

I really really hope she reads this, no matter how improbable it is. She's just a really really shallow self-centered skank.

Peace!

I love Jen, she was playing dumb. (Obviously very well) Once she won HOH she couldn't hide it any more. She is making strategic decisions. It's not her fault that they're editing all of that out.

Nick's the one being shady, all the while he's running around whining about other people who are trusting him and being loyal to him.

Jen is sooooooooooooooooo drunk right now. She said she drank a whole bottle of wine. She is really getting down and dirty with her threats to Eric as to who he should vote for.

Jen's a complete and total moron, that has definitely been established. But she's now my #2 favorite house guest (Hi Nick! *gush*) for the plain and simple fact that she says whatever the #()%& is on her mind and has no qualms about standing up to the onslaught that comes after.

And frankly, she comes off about 10x more mature than Dick does. Every time Dick makes a scene I just feel like he looks like a spoiled, angry child -- stomping his feet, making himself a nuisance, getting up in her face, wagging his finger and generally just making himself the center of attention. Grow up, Dick.

And Jen? Thanks for kicking off BB8 -- finally.

Wow, listening to Jen and Eric right now, the chick actually knows whats going on with Nick and pretty much playing both sides...hhhmmm maybe she does have a clue?????? oh club me over the head for saying that!

LMAO Jen doesn't have a clue. She totally lied & said that the whole fight about the kiss with Nick was for show & that Nick & her had it preplanned. Their strategy is to supposedly make the house think they don't like each other. Give me a freaking break :smilielol::smilielol::smilielol:

she is scary crazy!

i think she really believes that if she denies something enough, it really didn't happen, even if the WHOLE FRIGGIN' HOUSE has heard her say it!

I want people to be honest for a bit here. As flaky and vain as I will admit Jen is, one thing she DOESN'T do (and keep in mind I watch the feeds and AfterDark, not just the tv shows) is talk badly about the other HGs all the time. She has said some bad things about Danielle, Nick and Dick, yes, but it's not all the time. Generally on the feeds she's either talking about herself (lol) or nonsense. HOWEVER, go to most of the other HGs (not all, most) and they're almost always talking badly about Jen or someone else. On top of that, they're often whispering like snakes.

This reminds me SO much of the Nerd Herd which is why I'm having a very hard time liking anyone BUT Jen (Jessica is REALLY growing on me, shhh don't tell anyone) and Eric. Seriously, I get sick and tired of constantly hearing people badmouth Jen behind her back nonstop just like the NH did two years ago to the SoV all season. It's predictable and boring.

I know Jameka is popular but for the LOVE OF GOD every time the cameras pan to her and she's whispering so it's almost inaudible I want to pinch her!!!

Back to Jen, the whole scene on the bed last night with Eric was comedy gold. She is a trip when she's drunk. I actually feel bad for Eric because I know he wants to go with Jen, Kail and company but he CAN'T because if he ever said "OK I'll vote to evict Dick" and AC said vote Joe, he'd be between a major rock and a hard place.

So Jen lies and self adornes and plays dirty and she is Ok because? You say she doesn't trash talk. Well, she does in the sense she doesn't like Daniele or sometimes she doesn't like Dick or Nick or whoever. She does not give specific reasons so she is OK?

OK XAL I think you are blinded by that unitard/bikini contraption. Believe me I don't think Jen needs your gallant protection.

Groups of HG's talking badly about other HG's is what happens on BB. I can't imagine this show WITHOUT ppl badmouthing others behind their backs. It's part of the game.

I find that a whole lot easier to take (because I expect it) than the vain, vapid, self-absorbed no-brain that is called Jen.

I truly believe Jen has created this character and is playing her part as the clueless villain quite well. From the little bit I heard on the feeds, she gave away a lot of information to Eric during that "drunken" chat. I've tried to like her, but then she opens her mouth one too many times.

I don't like the way she tries to bully people into following her strategy. She and Kail together are mean; Jen is overt in her threats and Kail is more subtle.

I want Jen to stay around for the entertainment value but I also want to see her chosen group lose members to challenge their sense of power and entitlement.

Archived