Jen Week 2 (hoh)

CeCiMom

Chilltown....Grrrrr :angry:

It's one thing if it's happening, entirely another for Will to be talking about it publicly. I WANT HER OUT!!

I know I mentioned this before, but this situation has many parallels with the Vote For the Worst Group and Sanjaya...

Barf.. :furious3:

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will didn't mention her by name on his website, but Boogie did in that interview he did... There is no doubt in my mind that she has been coached by Will and Boogie...

I don't think it's so much the others as it is Jen herself... She just doesn't have the charisma of Dr. Will... I never thought that much of Boogie... I think he got where he did due to Will...

Yah Will was Chilltown... Boogie was just blah. Jen is more like Boogie, even though he did win. But that was all Will too. If Will had been in the finals against Booger, he would have taken it. Jen is nothing like Will, and she doesn't have a Chilltown sidekick to take her far in the game. She's done.

Jen just told Joe that she was putting him up to replace Daniele and he asked for a better reason and she told him she didn't have to give him a reason... That it wasn't part of her HoH rules...

Here is my CT theory if anybody cares...

You know how Will liked to mess with us feed watchers by saying stuff to us & getting the feeds to black out by singing. I say CT knew how much we would not like Jen & they coached her to be even more irritating :shocking: & sent her into the house just so CT would have the power to irritate us feedsters during BB8 even though they are not there. It's another brilliant CT move actually :animated_rotfl:

You know Dumblonde I was thinking along these same lines... Boogie said in his interview that there wasn't MUCH influence they had now since they are outside the house... What did he mean by much influence, I think it should be no influence at all...

Oh I agree with you Dumblonde... That's what I was trying to say... Unless they are talking to her in the DR or something that we don't know about, how could they have ANY influence with her in the house and them out?

Archived