Jen Week 2 (hoh)

CeCiMom

Jen just comes off like a complete pot head.... and her speeches are a darn bore! Blah blah this and blah blah that... and her giddy 20's IQ laugh.... geez! The guys in the house had it right when they were playing the drinking game. Remember....

Jen: Blah blah I (drink..ding) blah blah I (drink...ding)

I'd be smashed!

Seriously I want to see Dick and Danielle stay in the house until at least Jen is out. Joe is cool, though I'm still not sure what to think about the whole STD thing and his little spat with his Ex.

Unless Jen pulls a rabbit out of the hat and does something as funny as Dr. Will and Boogie (now THAT was a fun season) I would not want to see Jen win.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, I know Jen was rude to Dick when she discussed she didn't want to touch him or him touching her in one of the games because of his age. Saying this, I agree she was rude and insensitive. But wouldn't it be something if somehow she could flip things around and we could see her playing an incredible game and really show her game?

So Jen lies and self adornes and plays dirty and she is Ok because? You say she doesn't trash talk. Well, she does in the sense she doesn't like Daniele or sometimes she doesn't like Dick or Nick or whoever. She does not give specific reasons so she is OK?

OK XAL I think you are blinded by that unitard/bikini contraption. Believe me I don't think Jen needs your gallant protection.

Jen plays dirty? News to me. Guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that one. Being vain and self-conscious is not a good character quality but I don't think it makes her a bad person. Besides the incident with Nick I can't think of a single time Jen has lied in the house. So yes, she "lies" but everyone lies. You almost make it sound like she's pathological. If you're going to target Jen for lying in the house, you may as well target EVERYONE in the house because they have all lied.

Not sure why I'm not allowed to have a positive opinion on Jen but one thing I will say. Nothing you will say here will ever change my opinion on her. Only Jen herself can do that.

"Nothing you will say here will ever change my opinion on her. Only Jen herself can do that."

Xal, things people say here often change my opinions, because they make me think and re-assess.

I'm always open to reading someone's different opinion and changing my mind if it makes sense to me.

Yesterday, CeCi wrote a great post saying why, on a purely strategic level, it would be far better to evict Dick than Joe. Her reasons made me re-think that situation.

Not sure why I'm not allowed to have a positive opinion on Jen but one thing I will say. Nothing you will say here will ever change my opinion on her. Only Jen herself can do that

Xal I think its great that your opinion differs from most people in this thread. Although its a lonely position it keeps things interesting to see another point of view. I also like that you are retaining the right to change your mind should your girl let you down.

I have been all over the map about Jen; hated her, liked her and am now finding the character most entertaining. I really hope she doesn't win, but to me she is not boring. I really expect her to turn up on other reality shows in the future.

You almost make it sound like she's pathological

isnt she? she says she is vanna whites nanny.. can this be confirmed? can it be confirmed that she has even been a nanny? i think she might have done some babysitting... but nanny?

she is a weird one that girl.

Jen plays dirty? News to me.

She is contantly throwing veiled threats at the people to get them to play her way or vote her way. All the time. geeez.

Jen lied last night when she told Eric that the fight between her and Nick over the kiss was staged. She said and Nick had it all planned to pretend like they were mad at each other but were working together. Ya right!

She is contantly throwing veiled threats at the people to get them to play her way or vote her way. All the time. geeez.

Jen lied last night when she told Eric that the fight between her and Nick over the kiss was staged. She said and Nick had it all planned to pretend like they were mad at each other but were working together. Ya right!

Veiled threats? She came right out and said it. Good Lord people! Dick gets applauded for being blunt and rude and Jen gets chastised?

I. Give. Up.

I already said the whole Nick thing was a lie, but EVERYONE lies in the house. Everyone. Hell, has anyone in the house not told both Joe and Dick they're voting for them this week?

Jen saying she's going to put someone up if they don't respect the integrity of the veto competition is a GOOD thing and I wish more people would say that. Sadly she didn't follow through since Amber threw the comp. They started making veto picks random because the producers were sick of the veto being fixed by people throwing the comp but it's STILL happening.

Lets be consistent guys and not hate one HG for doing something but then love another for doing the same thing.

This is why I rarely insult HGs. They ALL do bad things in the house.

Yah Marty, I agree, she is a dirty player, entertaining yes, but I really don't like her. I loved watching Dick and Joe go off on her last night, she completely deserved it for the threats she made to Joe and Amber. That is one of the dumbest things a HG can do, is threaten someone like that.

Yah Marty, I agree, she is a dirty player, entertaining yes, but I really don't like her. I loved watching Dick and Joe go off on her last night, she completely deserved it for the threats she made to Joe and Amber. That is one of the dumbest things a HG can do, is threaten someone like that.

See this is what I mean. You're slamming Jen for threatening someone and applauding Dick in the same sentence yet Dick threatened her PHYSICALLY and you have no problem with that.

Whatever happened to consistency?

I'm a lot of things but thing you can not say to me is that I'm inconsistent with my views on HGs.

Guest jordansmom
See this is what I mean. You're slamming Jen for threatening someone and applauding Dick in the same sentence yet Dick threatened her PHYSICALLY and you have no problem with that.
thats my point too Xal

Archived