Jen Week 2 (hoh)

CeCiMom

Yes, Amber did say so, and why shouldn't she??

Why should she let Jen intimidate her with her threats???

I've never seen an HOH threaten in quite the SAME way as Jen did re the POV comp.

As in, you don't do what I tell you, and I'll put up those closest to you.

The worst of that is that she did it to Amber, knowing what a weeping basket case Amber is..

Amber is more than a little annoying, and I'm no fan, but Jen took advantage of Amber's vulnerability.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're right Yath. Instead the HoH doesn't say anything and then puts the person up who threw the veto, blindsiding them.

Me, personally, in my personal life, I'd rather have someone be blunt and up front than blindside me after the fact. Again, that's me personally.

Guest jordansmom

She wasn't rude about it she just told Amber exactly what she wanted. Honestly Ambers' fake ass tears was what made it seem worse than it was. IMO

Xal

See this is what I mean. You're slamming Jen for threatening someone and applauding Dick in the same sentence yet Dick threatened her PHYSICALLY and you have no problem with that.

That was a reply when you said Jen did not play dirty. Just a reply. You did not ask about Dick or anyone else you asked how Jen played dirty. Don't ask is you don't want an answer.

But you don't like it when Dick's blunt & up front. Or do you?

Hey, I LIKED Dick for the first week. I liked his bluntness and antics. It's the threatening of bodily injury, especially to a woman, that bothered me.

Dick is a misogynist.

okokokok

enough..

people here are going to like who they like and dislike who they dislike. why must anyone feel such a strong need to convince other posters that they are supporting the wrong houseguest?

this thread and every other thread belongs to everyone here. so we MUST share. if you dont like what you read.. mutter obsene things to yourself, but for the love of all morty's members.. dont think you are more right or more better than the next.. and think before you post................... there are real people behind the monitors you know!?!

so what if you like jen or i like dick or together they make a baby.. :o what? see how rumors get started? (this has nothing to do with nothing)

this message has been brought to you by a concerned morty's member.

Guest jordansmom

I really do think ppl are blinded by this "character". Shes just as blunt as Dick but b/c ppl dislike her they call it threats. I find Jen funny and the more ppl hate her or hate on her it makes me want to root for her. Dick would have got told the :censored: off if he talked to me like that. Most of them are self centered but once again ppl dislike Jen so shes the only one that gets called that.

I respectfully disagree yeah there may be ppl in there that are selfcentered but Jen is rude and self centered. I have not heard or seen anyone behave the way Jen did. Why would you go in a room where everyone in there is sleeping and start rambling about blow drying your hair. Am I wrong or did someone else do that?

That being said I agree with fizzle lets just all agree to disagree cause it would be too boring if we all agreed on everything.

Mental threats can be just as damaging as physical threats.

Since we were talking about Jen and Dick, I believe Dick's threats would be a bit more permanent than Jens.

Hey, I'm old-fashioned, sorry. You don't threaten violence on a woman. Just the way I was raised.

If you asked me who I'd most want to hang out with in the house, incidentally, it wouldn't be Jen. If it was a female, I'd probably pick Jessica. She seems like the most fun from what I've seen on feeds and isn't over the top.

Yeah, I said I like Jessica. :lookaround:

i personally dont think anyone was threatening anyone physically or mentally.

RE: Dick - many times i have had a vision of slapping someone upside the head.... but i have never done it and it will never happen. just because its a vision in my head or it somehow slips out of my mouth that i had that vision doesnt mean i am going to do it. (its a daily vision at work :animated_bouncy: ) so i dont think anything of Dick saying what he said. people say or think many evil things.. it doesnt mean they are actually going to do it.

RE: Jen - no matter how she says anything, it comes out wrong. i found it more intimidating than threatening. and in the end it riled the right people up and made amber cry. i think that is what Jen wanted. and even though i dont like jen, i didnt see what the big hoopla was over that whole thing.. i would say 95% of what she does is on purpose just to piss people off. so.... i think that is why she was so calm and collected when Dick came back at her.. she was ready and waiting for it. AND... if she truely thought he meant any harm to her, she would have said something to someone.

Dick's name defines him perfectly. His mom must have known that he owuld grow up to be a asswipe from the moment she took a peek at his ugly newborn face:D

Back to topic, Jen has played a not so good strategic game but I just love her presence. think is she somehow squeals throuh the next two weeks, then she is gold. Because then people would think about the final two and would want to take Jen with them.

Archived