Jen Week 2 (hoh)

CeCiMom

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh! That has made me think of something! What if a person has a tattoo of something that is copyrighted? Like Mickey Mouse, or a can of Spam, or a logo like Harley Davidson? Would BB make them cover that tattoo? Now I'm really wondering about that!

I'm thinking someone out here in the real world decided to copyright the shirts, just in case Jen became a popular HGs and the shirts became a hit---- hmmmmm, or maybe BB just wanted an excuse to change out her wardrobe...

Funny comment from my son during the last POV(Cutthroat Christmas)...

Jen was soooo excited when she won the unitard.

Daniele was the last person to choose, and she picked the last unopened gift that obviously contained the POV.

My son asked... what if Jen was the last player to choose, the POV hasn't been opened, and she had to choose between the unopened box, and taking the unitard from someone?!?!?! What WOULD she have decided? lol

this thread has it all flaming and spam :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

this wont be her week :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I've seen it all now. :animated_rotfl: Thank you, Nursie.

I love this quote: "As an artist, I am very concerned with aesthetics, so I wanted to choose/design a tattoo that would fit into my value system."

i like it fried and served with mayo on white bread.

Fizzle...that's just how we used to eat it when we were coming up...slice it thin, but not too thin and fry it. That's the only way I can either fathom eating it.

I lived in Hawaii and they love Fried Spam and egg sandwhches. I can eat it that way sometimes.

Archived