Jen Week 2 (hoh)

CeCiMom

Amber went and asked for her anxiety meds and I think she got it. Amber NEEDS to go.

Marty - what's wrong with her asking for anxiety meds? And why would that mean she needs to go?

Besides, this is a thread about Jen and I'm surprised that it's more about other HG. Lol...I bet Jen would sh*t a brick. Too bad, so sad.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jen playing a hell of a mind game and each and everyone of hg are baiting lol :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

i can explain.. jen is an idiot and a trouble maker. she is out to cause all kinds of ruckus. she is a wanna be boogie. and she brings on a lot of the hate she gets. she is not worth the time or space. hopefully these people learned from last year to get rid of people like her pronto.

quote bbaddict8

Amber went and asked for her anxiety meds and I think she got it. Amber NEEDS to go.

Marty - what's wrong with her asking for anxiety meds? And why would that mean she needs to go?

Besides, this is a thread about Jen and I'm surprised that it's more about other HG. Lol...I bet Jen would sh*t a brick. Too bad, so sad.

Wow you had to go way back to find that one. I did say she needs to go but it had nothing to do with her taking meds. I take meds. I was just saying that her getting anxiety meds to calm her down was an advantage right before the comp if the other HG had to do the comp being nervous.

When I said she needs to go it was just because ~ I think she needs to go because she is an emotional wreck.

Got it?

Marty - If Amber truely has anxiety, it gave her no edge in the game. If you really do take meds, you'd understand that. She's already at a disadvantage. She's just trying to catch up. If someone with diabetes had to take meds to be normal, would you say the same?

P.S. I was gone since Thursday and am trying to catch up.

amber anxiety is her gameplay strategy and it is working beautifully :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

bb addict...if Marty says she takes meds, then yup, she does...

If you said you take meds, I would believe that too.

What is with you people responding to posts that merely state opinions.... with personal jabs??

It's starting to get really old.

Shoot...I would have applied to the show, but my anxiety did not show up until a couple weeks ago. She may not have known until she were there. Plus, I've heard that most people with anxiety either think they can control it or are on meds to control it. BB is notorious for doing things with screwing with the HG heads. Maybe they make her beg for the meds? I'm reaching here, lol, but I would not put it past them. Just sayin...

jen playing a hell of a mind game and each and everyone of hg are baiting

Totally... I called that act right from the beginning... I really do wonder though if she is in contact with chilltown during dr sessions...

I just wish this show would go back to the basics.... Strangers... No people twists... No ringers...

Archived