Jen Week 2 (hoh)

CeCiMom

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the swimwear too. Guess as a guy I like seeing her body but man is she annoying. I hope Dick survives this week because I love waking up and seeing him still awake. Plus when Dick and Eric get going they are so funny.

Jen's body is great & she would look amazing if she would wear a normal bikini instead of those ridiculous ones that are sized for a 10 year old. She looks like an idiot right now wearing a red spandex body suit with a fanny pack. I could have sworn I heard her ask BB if she could keep it on so I think it is from the POV comp & she is once again trying to draw attention to herself but instead looking like a doof.

jen no more fool . she wont put joe up... :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

jen my advice just put up whoever you want cause the whole house will put you up in a hurry. you has no allies and is a lame duck :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

i thought i heard her tell someone that it had something to do with the POV competition (im pretty sure i heard her say that, now whether or not she was kidding or something?).....kail and amber are handcuffed together, and jen has to keep the red bodysuit on all day

Maybe Dick will earn Jen's respect from doing what he's been doing and with the conversation he's having with her now... Being very honest to her and telling her a lot of negative things about her. Maybe she won't take it as being mean, but that he's real and keep him around.

i see it doing the opposite and actually helping jen finally understand how the house view her dick sealing his fate :lol::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

she a brat but she'll vote for daddy :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Maybe Dick will earn Jen's respect from doing what he's been doing and with the conversation he's having with her now... Being very honest to her and telling her a lot of negative things about her. Maybe she won't take it as being mean, but that he's real and keep him around.

I think they'd make quite a team, actually. Who would ever think it?

They should of gave her a white hair wig, that looks like thing one, or she should wear her hair like thing one.HA HA HA

Or they could put up a red screen and have Jen stand in front of it we then we wouldnt see her just hear her. I could handle that. Her voice dosent bother me as much as just looking at her

she needs to use the red pillow case to cover her head and then she could spy without anyone knowing about it.

I just thought it would be funny. :animated_scratchchin:

yep thats her :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Archived