Jen Week 2 (hoh)

CeCiMom

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only reason I might possibly want to see Joe to stay in the house is to see what he says about these "self improvement" talks once he's no longer in danger.

But I can watch housecalls for that once he's evicted so nevermind...

Aw! I just found a little Kail emoticon!!! :hitler:

Janelle was pretty shallow in her season too, but due to our significant hate towards the nerd herd, we overlooked it. Just like in the first week where Janelle was telling Ashlea to use her body to try and get votes (or something to that extent).

I still dont' understand the Kail hate... well I think I do. It's the first comment on the first show and everyone immediately starts hating her. I haven't seen her do any bashing on the feeds. She's quiet. That's a good strategy.

Why in the world would Big brother recruit her out of everyone in LA? She can't even talk for god's sake. She says like ALMOST after every word she says. LIke i know but like ya and like

omg she's 10x worse than maggie and ivette combined (talking only)

I think Kail is very arrogant, it's just the way she talks like the people in her town are her subjects, she's so self-important. the way I see her has NOTHING to do with her comment about lifestyles. She was one of the very first ones I felt I was not going to like, we will see!!I can forgive Janell for what shallowness she had cause she was so damn funny, she cracked me up and she could win comps

I haven't seen her behavior as arrogant. She doesn't talk a lot and some people don't talk a lot within a big group of people. I know when I go out with a huge group of friends, I stay quiet and listen more than I talk. I don't think that should be considered arrogant.

I didn't get the impression that she views the people in the town as subjects as her. She's just stating in the DR the truth. A lot of people work for her.

I still don't understand the Kail hate... well I think I do. It's the first comment on the first show and everyone immediately starts hating her. I haven't seen her do any bashing on the feeds. She's quiet. That's a good strategy.

Same reason why the public at large hated Maggie in BB6. She never said much of anything to anybody the entire game.

I'm with fatcat on that one. She has an air of self importance. She had never chipped in and made a meal of helped in the kitchen as far as I have seen on the feeds. She seems to laugh at the little people.

She laughed when she said she would not give up a seat on the bus for a pregnant woman. (real funny)

She laughed when she tore up the house looking for the Veto. She said it was not her room. (she had the HOH room)

She has an air of arrogance when she said the whole town works for her and some other comments she made about her self importance.

She is a wolf in sheeps clothing.

yeah, those are good examples of her self- importance. I really don't think she or Jen will make it to the end, and I really would love to see Miss "I don't want them in sequester" go before she can get to sequester. I really can hardly stand to look at Jen, she is soooo fake!!!!

I watch the feeds & have not seen Kail interact with the other HG very much unless she is forced to. She locked herself away in the HOH week 1 & now she is in there again week 2. It makes her seem standoffish.

I was just thinkin that Kail has been really quite not interacting with anyone, I was waitin to see what she might add

I don't hate Kail, yet. But she seems standoffish to me, too. I can understand her not wanting to show her hand too soon and keeping it hush about her multiple business. That's smart. However, a part of this game is inter-personal relationships. Maggie's sheep were very close to her. I don't think that Kail is close with anyone in her alliance. Nick could side with Daniele in a heartbeat. Zach is making deals with everyone. Mike - I have no idea because he doesn't seem to interact with anyone else either. Maggie kept quiet, but she also kept her friendsheep close to her. Kail does seem confident, but a little too confident being that this is only the first week. The thing I dislike about Kail, too, is that she seems intolerant and very opinionated of people and pushes her morals on other people, like telling people to watch their language. I think she's pretty much figured that was a losing battle, but still to even tell grown people you've never met to stop doing something is a bit much.

As far as Jen turning the dumb act on and off, I don't buy it. I think there are times when she "wakes up", but even during those brief moments where she's not crying about her pictures or trying to "win the affections of her beloved Nick" back, she's essentially just talking about herself and making herself the center of attention. She has nothing worthwhile or profound to add. She has no real game plan other than to rid the house of the everspreading sarcasm that plagues the BB house.

And yes, dumb people CAN do that. While an unintelligent or unlearned person may not participate in conversations about the stock market or world events, if you find a topic of discussion that engages them, they will feel more comfortable and likely ramble on about a topic they're more familiar with. IMO, the times you're referring to when she "turns off the dumb act" is when she is the center of attention or when she's talking about herself...a topic she is VERY interested in apparently.

Funny, I was just now watching the After Dark and Zach is on the hammock spilling his guts to Mike, who is just nodding yes, um huh, etc, zach thinks he's got it all worked out and said he wants to keep Jen on a few more weeks to use her, and that is was "his" big idea not to put her up with Carol and that HE told Kail what to do, little does he know they are planning his block party, crazy!!!!

is zach schizophrenic? i mean, seriously! i know this game makes people nuts...but jesus he's CRAZEE!!!! it makes total sense that he builds robots...that's probably all he talks too. mike is too hot to be in the nerd herd...he looks like a hotter andy roddick...it's a shame.

I feel like Mike is being subjected to Zach bs, I can just see it on his face, like dude, chill! Really Zach thinks he has it all worked out, I will laugh my butt off when all his strategey goes straight out the window. They are talkin about Dani tryin to work it, she doesn't have to work it cause Nick wants to save her, and she is really only hated by Jen because Jen wants to be adored by Nick, puke!!!!

I think Jen's plan coming into the house was to link up with some guy which turned out to be Nick, but that plan got ruined. She wants to get her plan back on track. I don't think she gives a damn about any romantic connection other than getting her further in the game, in other words use Nick because he is not too bright to see he is being used, just as he is currently being used by Dannelle.

Well that could be, we do know that she is desperate for someone, especially male. Right now Amber and Dustin are frivin me crazy, I just cannot stomach Amber, something about her mouth, yukI meant drivin not frivin, I am too tired

Archived