Jen Week 2 (hoh)

CeCiMom

i liked her cause i couldnt stop laughing during the pic. saga she had... i def. DONT want her to win though.

here is from now on how i would like it.

1st out carol

2nd out Joe

3rd out Jessica

4th out Zach

5th out Jenn

6th out Amber

7th out Nick

8th out Jameka

9th out Kail

10th out Mike

11th out Eric (i dont really like him, but being AC i woudl like to see him do some good)

12th out Dustin

runner up- Dick

winner- Danielle

I know yall may not like Danielle now, but i see her being a great competitor. she can show all of her cards early on you know.

im not going to be happy when that happens, but i think that would make an Awesome season,

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marty, I'd love to think you're right...

But I have this awful feeling that Jen will survive for a while, thru no skill of her own...

LOL, she'll be BB's version of Sanjaya...

Marty, I'd love to think you're right...

But I have this awful feeling that Jen will survive for a while, thru no skill of her own...

LOL, she'll be BB's version of Sanjaya...

I don't watch American Idol but that Sanjaya thing was awesome. I would have loved for that guy to win. I hate that show with a passion and love the fact that it's tanking in the ratings.

As far as Jen goes I think she's gone next week if she goes after Dick and Danielle. Someone wins the Veto they will use it to save those two. I could see the participants in the comp tanking just to ensure that one of those two wins it.

I also think Jen could be easily swayed to nominate someone else. I don't think her choices will be her own. Eric has an easy job of accomplishing his second task and a better HOH couldn't have been selected for it.

i'm trying not to keep being so mean to jen, but she makes it very hard for me. all her talk last night about dick and daniele being rude and unhappy...to me she could have been talking about herself. she hates daniele's sarcasm, but describes herself as "sarcastic and funny". WTF??? she says "i don't know" a lot. and i just think she really doesn't.

jen it would seem she'll be gone soon. but i dunno with 75% hg throwing comps i dont see anyone but kali camp winning hoh so jen will be safe :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I gotta say Jen is one of the most apathetic people I have witnessed on BB, seriously she has NO game, she has no expression, no feeling in her tone of voice or the way she acts. I do not think it is a DUMB act, I think she is sooo concerned with herself and herself only she has no real thoughts about others, and the things she does say is either all about her and what a happy person she is and that is why she will make the nominations she does because she needs to get rid of the people who are evil and sarcastic, because sarcaism is mean and rude, NOT FUNNY, and it spreads very fast thru the house and that makes it hard on her cause she's so happy. Excuse me, she is in the Big Brother House, since when was that a place for sweetness and roses???? It is about all the things she claims she either isn't or that is bad. Really this woman (and I use the term lightly)is a nut case. AND she says she is a good Janell?? OMG She isn't even anywhere near the woman Janell is.

I was amazed when i came home from work last nite to see that she was HOH,, for me this is a joke, cause Kail is playin her like a harmonica (can't stand her either). All I hear Jen do is keep asking reverse physcology (SP) questions to try and feel people out cause she da*m sure hasn't got a mind of her own, unless the subject matter is about her beauty or which guy wants her, eewe, I want to scream. :animated_shocking:

Why not use the excuse for sweetness and roses? It is only the second week and do you really want to piss off the entire house with your nominations? I think most of the house will dislike Jen after these noms, however, you can't go balls to the wall the second week.

Slow.... slow... man!

All Stars JUMPED right into action. Enough about that.

Where are the personalities?

Jen has an amazing body.. I mean, she has a ROCK hard body, but is a ROCK. Ok, I don't know... it's weird. She seems like she has smarts, although does not show it at all. She def doesn't have the social experience...she's young and doesn't understand that most of what she talks about, isn't important. Usually rubbing the people the wrong way. She makes comments in respect to herself.

Really... I could get past all of that. Growing up will do her good, this experience will make her such a different person. Hot, and more adapt.

This show... this show this show...

I'm going on record as saying that Mr's Robinson's alliance will not last to the end.

I need more time to process.

LOVE THE NOMINATIONS THOUGH!!

THIS CHICK HAS BALLS!

Someone should have really worked her over to let her know that Kail is using her like a puppet. Why won't anyone in that house start thinking ahead and trying to work the angles like that? Maybe Jen wouldn't have been convinced, but if I was in there I would sure have given it a try. She needs to understand that Kail does NOT have Jen's best interest in mind, only Kail's.

I'll apologize ahead of time if this has been talked about extensively, but this is the first time I read that Jen says she is Vanna's nanny.

I thought Jen said she is a nanny for two boys? According to IMDB, Vanna has a boy and a girl. "Son, Nicholas, born 1994.

Daughter, Giovanna, born 1997"?????

Son, Nicholas, born 1994.

Daughter, Giovanna, born 1997

OK Is it just me or do they seem a little old to have a nanny? I mean at 13 I was babysitting myself...

bbstyle, I sure do not think this chick is hot, it's kinda like you see someone who you think is a good looking person and then they open they're mouth and s**t comes out and it just changes how they appear entirely, they don't look so good any more. There is no doubt that her body is in shape, but the girl has no brains, and as far as I can see, she does not think for herself, and the things she manages to say are just shallow.

I also do not see the Mrs. Robinson alliance lasting, cause Nick has the hots for Danielle, and that alliance was made really fast, with not a lot of thought behind it.

Even tho Dick acts like a butt some of the time, and he is a nasty(hey I used to smoke) smoker he is so much more of a real person than Jen. I guess I just do not like her or Kail, it will be interesting to say the least to see how long the Hooker can last,lol!!! I have to wait for After Dark before I can see the live action, but will be here till then.

It is so funny... Everytime Dick is around Jen he says something about the smell of fish in the air... HAHAHAHA... Go Dick Go...

Jen is the most oblivious, self-centered, egotistical person on the show I have ever seen. She's like a fem-bot programmed to detect only beauty. Everything else does not compute. I mean, she was totally oblivious to the fact that she's alienated not only Dick, but almost everyone else. She thinks that Kail, Zach, Mike and Eric are her friends in the house when Zach, Mike and Eric have all bad-mouthed her. She is eating up this attention because it is all about her. I love that she said how everyone likes her now. LMAO. NO, everyone HAS to pretend to like you. Next week, just wait. It's going to be a train wreck because Jen actually believes they LIKE her. She has yet to see the claws come out.

Joe is being such a butt kisser, too. Asking Jen how he can make his image in the house better! Pffft! She's eating that up, too because it makes her feel important that she thinks someone is paying attention to her. Like she is in any position to tell Joe anything.

Jen is not the "good" Janelle. Janelle may have been a little full of herself, but she was a strong competitor, smart and funny. She also was not oblivious or emotionless to those around her. Not even close.

My favorite quote by Dick was when Zach said that Dick and Jen could maybe make up and that who knows? They might even start dating. Dick replied that he'd rather put his d--- in a meat grinder. LMBO. Too good!

Sure, that's it. Jen, go after Kail even though she isn't after you. Go after her and have the whole house after you instead of a little over half the house after you.

Actually, the only people in the house who even remotely care about Kail are her so-called alliance -- and even that's pretty shaky since we haven't really seen much bonding between them yet.

Kail should be on everyone's radar as she is the only one in the game so far who seems to be running things her way -- and acting like she owns the place. So, yeah, someone should try to open Jen's eyes to that.

I must say, Jen is really growing on me. I'm glad she won HOH. She does seem pretty smart but putting on a dumb act. I haven't heard constant bashing coming from her mouth on the feeds like I have people such as Amber.

cajun, I am with you and King123. She is playing dumb. I was watching the late night feeds and she was turning on\off the dumb act depending on who she was talking to. Dumb people can't do that. During the first week I really thought she was crazy, but the more I watched the feeds, the more I saw her switching on\off the dumb act, truly playing other HGs. The whole freak show about her wall picture, all game!

The deer in the headlights response to Julie's question was great!! She's not that dumb.

I am happy others feel the same as I do, she(Jen) is really oblivious, and Joe, what a butt kisser. I hope Dick or Danielle wins pov, takes themselves off and up goes Joe, he would go by by, how funny would that be? I would love to see it and see Jens stupid scheme fall apart, I think something like this will happen. I am waiting for the After Dark right now, it will be on, oh it just came on, yea!!!!I would NEVER be so obvious as to ask someone (HOH) what I could do to improve myself, get a life and get a grip butt head(JOE)I am going to have to take a xanax and eat a piece of cheesecake, yum!!!, in that order,lol :animated_scratchchin:

Archived