Natalie - BB 11

CeCiMom

I don't like her and I thought I would. She seems really cocky...not naive like she wants people to see her. And to be so cocky and lippy you need to be able to back that up but how is she supposed to do that if she is only 18 and naive and has never played in any sports. She is not giving herself much to work with.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a big fan of this girl . . . She's trying to play the game way too soon. I noticed when she was hangin on the toilet seat during the competition, she was really showing off. She'll slip about her athletic accomplishments because she has that braggart type of personality, much like Jesse. I also thought her lying about her age was stupid. I read where she asked for alcohol from the SR. If you are 18, you're not allowed to drink and the BB producers wouldn't want to be "contributing to the delinquency of a minor".

seem like the new michelle for jessie

I just said almost same thing in another thread...Natalie is Michelle's mini-me.

She is a fool to start off the show with such a big lie about her age and athletics...it will come back to bite her in the @ss because she will slip up eventually. Hg's don't like liars...even though every one does it...she'll be deemed untrustworthy.

I had to laugh last night when Natalie was in the kitchen and Kevin walked up behind her and said, "hello Miss Athlete"!! She immediately protested once again by saying she doesn't know why they put her in that group because she's never played any sports!

How is she going to completely wipe out six years of life experiences? You know when these HG start talking about their personal lives with others in small conversations there are many things to come out.

She'll be the cause her own demise in that house and we all know it, rofl

she seems to carry a chip on her shoulder and is really playing hard early...she is also one of only 2 HGs with no personal info on the web i.e. my space or facebook etc. it may not mean anything but...

:lol2:

that's funny...because it's true!

Oh dear GAWD it's so nice to have Ginger back... LOVE IT!!!

Yeah I agree she is worse than Nat... I was watching the rainbow interviews and they showed her, and as soon as I heard her voice I shuddered...

As predicted, she has already spilled the beans about her age. When will HG NOT reveal their secrets? Geez, so predictable.

3:00 BBT

Nat and Jessie in her bed talking about other hgs. Saying Chima is 100% with them and no one else. They hope Jeff wins pov to see where his loyalty is.

(Earlier, Ronnie told Jessie that Jeff told Ronnie that if Jeff wins the pov, he is 100% taking Lydia off the block.-don't know if that's true.) Nat tells Jessie that Jeff told her he wouldn't use the pov to save Lydia. They switch to first impressions of eachother. Nat says Jessie didn't get to see them when they walked in the house. Jessie says his opinion of her changed when Nat told him she was 24, but he's not to tell anyone.

what is it about that name? maybe i just hate all nats, i was even being attacked by them outside! the way she's stuck up jesses' arse reminds me of ivette and stupid cappy!!! barf

She seems to really like Jessie so that is reason enough for me not to like her. :rolleyes:

she's like an annoying little sister.. she butts into conversations and talking loud above everyone, and the "like" talk.. she wont last long at all. she's "like" irritating as hell.

Archived