Natalie - BB 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought I would like her at first...then she spoke. I hope she is gone next week. She and Jesse remind me of Ivette and "Crappy"..bleh!

Sooches: You did nail it with the Ivette AND Crappy. I actually thought Ivette immediately but kept myself from going there because I did not want to just put her into a Latina stereotype...but IT IS MORE than a stereotype because of the Crappy role that Jesse AND Russel play to her Ivette. She is acting as stupid and annoying as Ivette did in her immediate and undying loyalty to Cappy then to Maggie.

She is also acting so superior to everyone else because her team in "in power". It is good that she lied about her age because she is acting like a petulant child.

So how did little Natalie hurt her arm? She is going on and on about the pain and telling everyone she is not going to cry. She sure is whining a LOT.

So how did little Natalie hurt her arm? She is going on and on about the pain and telling everyone she is not going to cry. She sure is whining a LOT.

Probably trying to "wrestle" Jessie into bed, lol. To late now, Jessie has hooked up with the tattooed lady. Did I just say lady referring to Lydia? Sheesh...............

Archived