Natalie - BB 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesse and Natalie are in the HOH and he seems to be trying to tell her that he is interested in her. He's not doing a good job. Then he says, If I told you you had a nice body would you hold it against me? And she didn't get it at all. It was kind of funny. Jesse didn't know where to go after that.

lol kevin just called her out on drinking bloody mary being 18

she really is dedicated to that lie

She is gross! she thinks she is tough but she's lame! With all the talking about the past how in the world was she supposed to keep that lie up the whole season!?

Dumbass thinks her kung-fu skills would win in a brawl with Jeff? Jeff would knock her through a wall. Probably Russell too since the guy isn't even on the radar as an MMA fighter.

ITA

Natalie just slipped and said she tried out for big brother last year and Kevin goes.. when u were 17 and then Laura brought up having to be 21 to be on the show.. haha

So much for her screaming at Jeff that she's been telling the truth about everything.

I cannot even stand to look at this chic, she is somethin else, and she really has latched onto Jessie, and I do not find her attractive in any way, nope I am not gonn like this girl, and she is no evel dick,lolololol

She's a little fan girl with a big crush on Jessie. And she's annoying as all git. Ugh. Dislike. Although I do have to say I hope the Jessie/Nat showmance heats up so I can laugh at how awkward it is. It'll be entertaining at least.

Archived